Question to Dhoni fans

Unstable Joe

2 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Sad that with Shri Krishna paving the way Smith still couldn't finish the match :sad: 

Paving the way for choking indeed. :phehe: This is all it takes to show th comic book failure that is MS Tony. :giggle: 

5 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

Dhoni carrying the team to the brink of glory? :hysterical: His scores this season :

12 (12)

5 (11)

11 (14)

5 (8)

28 (25)

61* (34)

7 (11)

23 (11)

21* (17)

26 (33)

5 (9)

31 (21)

5 (5)

40* (26)

10 (13)

So, he has scored at a strike rate of 100 fora total of 7 out of 15 innings. That's not even half. And of those, he has scored at a strike rate of 150 for just 3 innings. That is very poor for the so-called best finisher in the world. If this is what you call carrying the team, then I don't know what to tell you lol. :rotfl: 

Now. I can imagine Tony chamchas replying and yelling out "RATTLED! RATTLED!" at me. :giggle::hysterical: 

to choke is to accept that the player or team is favorites to win. So you are contradicting yourself when you say Dhoni sucks in IPL and he chokes in final.  Either of the two is true.

Dhoni has been part of the favourite team to Win IPL 7 out of 10 finals... but has only managed to win 2 out if 7 times... Hence the notion of Choke which is reasonable.... :dontknow:

Lack of understanding of Bhagwad Gita on this forum and thread is astounding :no: I feel so let down that my fellow ICFers can't grasp the simple concept involving "karm", "fal" and "kaamna/apeksha" :sad: 

Blaming Shri Krishna for the Smith led choke job is akin to blaming the almighty for all the evil which exists in this world :dontknow: 

Lack of understanding of Bhagwad Gita on this forum and thread is astounding :no: I feel so let down that my fellow ICFers can't grasp the simple concept involving "karm", "fal" and "kaamna/apeksha" :sad: 

Blaming Shri Krishna for the Smith led choke job is akin to blaming the almighty for all the evil which exists in this world :dontknow: 

Nobody is blaming Krishna Goenka one who did not participate in the war but Shakuni Dhoni Takes the blame.

2 minutes ago, CG said:

Nobody is blaming Krishna Goenka one who did not participate in the war but Shakuni Dhoni Takes the blame.

My original point has been vindicated by this post :sad:  When people can't even distinguish Shri Krishna from Shakuni, it says all about the state of affairs. Kalyug has indeed come upon us :(( 

A guru/Teacher/Guide who isnt aware of his disciples capabilities and incapabilities is an incompetent one. 

Since dhoni (the Krishna) who showed path to Arjuna(Smith) who was incompetent(not able to finish in last over), this Krishna(Dhoni) himself is an incompetent. 

Real Krishna knew exactly what Arjuna would be able to achieve and what not. When defeating Karna conventionaly was not possible in the circumstance he himself stepped to the help of Arjuna. 

Contrast this to Fake Krishna (Dhoni) who neither stepped up when it was required in the finals knowing Smith his disciple struggling but screwed his side even more.

Ghor kalyug. An incompetent Guru is touted as Krishna and has blind bhakts.

Please do not insult Krishna by referring to a tainted person like Dhoni... :no:

Krishna never loses and is also not a back stabber... if you guys really want to know who was the Krishna in this IPL, look no further...

IMG_0679.JPG

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Please do not insult Krishna by referring to a tainted person like Dhoni... :no:

Krishna never loses and is also not a back stabber... if you guys really want to know who was the Krishna in this IPL, look no further...

IMG_0679.JPG

krishan lost to barbarika when krisha tested his skills 

My original point has been vindicated by this post :sad:  When people can't even distinguish Shri Krishna from Shakuni, it says all about the state of affairs. Kalyug has indeed come upon us :(( 

Yeah it's sad state of affairs when people don't have idea about Mahabharat and Role of Krishna.

Just now, CG said:

Yeah it's sad state of affairs when people don't have idea about Mahabharat and Role of Krishna.

abbey ..

its not a serius comparision , why are you taking it so seriosuly :mad:

11 hours ago, asterix said:

Dhoni has been part of the favourite team to Win IPL 7 out of 10 finals... but has only managed to win 2 out if 7 times... Hence the notion of Choke which is reasonable.... :dontknow:

so the team he has been part of have choked then. He has just been his usual partially competent self.

17 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dhoni should actually show some mercy on himself and should retire with immediate effect, with that shoddy technique and lack of brain he was always going to be a laughing stock, its actually sad really watching a 70 year old lunging again an again just to score a single.

you need to tolerate him for some more years :p:

love him or hate him , you cant ignore him :phehe: