Pakistan is a death trap

coffee_rules

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Asim bhai defending the perpetrator because he is a Muslim, Pakistani and male despite knowing that Pakistani Court has already passed judgement in favour of female.

following ur logic I guess whoever even from ind questioning/doubting some of steps taken by dr uzma is also actually DEFENDING the perpetrator, not sure why despite the facts that he is Pakistani + Muslim + Male...

3 minutes ago, Asim said:

following ur logic I guess whoever even from ind questioning/doubting some of steps taken by dr uzma is also actually DEFENDING the perpetrator, not sure why despite the facts that he is Pakistani + Muslim + Male...

I think there are two parts of this thread.

1. Whether Dr Uzma's "hell hole" generalisation of Pakistan is correct or not? Was it uncalled foror justifiable? 

2. Whether perpetrator/system which made her to make that comment is "guilty" or "innocent and Uzma is lieing". 

If you argue on point 1 assuming  court was right, then imo you were rightly defending Pakistan.

Instead  you chose to argue for Point 2 and used character assassination type logic to discredit her aa lier.

I will let you to think root cause for defendeding Pakistani Muslim "Male",

9 hours ago, mishra said:

I think there are two parts of this thread.

1. Whether Dr Uzma's "hell hole" generalisation of Pakistan is correct or not? Was it uncalled foror justifiable? 

2. Whether perpetrator/system which made her to make that comment is "guilty" or "innocent and Uzma is lieing". 

If you argue on point 1 assuming  court was right, then imo you were rightly defending Pakistan.

Instead  you chose to argue for Point 2 and used character assassination type logic to discredit her aa lier.

I will let you to think root cause for defendeding Pakistani Muslim "Male",

tell me a single word where I "DEFENDED" that Pakistani+Muslim+Male?

and its not my fault if your assumption that I am Defending him is just based on my Questions/doubts over lady statements... Probably then every indian who has similar questions also defending that Pakistani man? right? what a S$%^ logic man...

p.s. Its not always necessary to divert every damn issue into Pakistani, Indian, Muslim, Non Muslim drama...

On 5/28/2017 at 2:29 PM, Muloghonto said:

not all are. I'd say most aren't, especially Indians. Think about it. The average early-20 year old has spend far more time and has had far more help to both figure out what they want and how to find what they want in terms of career. Or even atleast have basic idea of politics and ideology. But Indian kids at 23 and having a clue about what they want in a partner, whether that is realistic, what people really are, and based on that, make life partner choices ? Yeah, no. Its mostly either being 'clue-less and doing what is expected/droned in in hyper-simplistic terms by media/society/parents/friends' or being lost and resistant.

The only way you really know what you want in partners, is to try having partners and figuring it out.

In my experience/observation there is a clear gender based divide. Gals in their mid 20s are quite clear about what they want from a partner. Its the men who are unsure.

Try seeing it from when they are in their 40s. What people want themselves, versus what has been 'expected of them/drilled into them as things they should want' don't matter anymore in that age-bracket. 

And in that age bracket, atleast in the modern families, its the ones with more experience that are the happiest- because they know what they want/not want from personal experience, not what society/parents told them.

23 hours ago, Asim said:

tell me a single word where I "DEFENDED" that Pakistani+Muslim+Male?

and its not my fault if your assumption that I am Defending him is just based on my Questions/doubts over lady statements... Probably then every indian who has similar questions also defending that Pakistani man? right? what a S$%^ logic man...

p.s. Its not always necessary to divert every damn issue into Pakistani, Indian, Muslim, Non Muslim drama...

So what have you been doing on this thread by questioning Uzma and for what reasons? You could have come on her side too. But you didnt. Same is true for other Pakistani posters on this forum or any forum. All defending Mr Uzma.

Dont hide behind freedom of thought 'like a Indian may oppose Uzma", when you yourself are giving a example of caged mind.

P.S: Uzma is in the position because of the three together "Pakistani+Muslim+Male".  Unless you wont to compete with Arabs, take one out of three words and the cases like Uzma becomes rarilty, Most People will maintain this view unless we turn into likes of them or they change.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Just check lil kids quarrel for toys if parents are fairer in terms of child sex discrimination, Girls generally end up getting exactly the toy they want. I at times joke about it how clear the girls brain is at so young age.

47 minutes ago, mishra said:

So what have you been doing on this thread by questioning Uzma and for what reasons? You could have come on her side too. But you didnt. Same is true for other Pakistani posters on this forum or any forum. All defending Mr Uzma.

Dont hide behind freedom of thought 'like a Indian may oppose Uzma", when you yourself are giving a example of caged mind.

P.S: Uzma is in the position because of the three together "Pakistani+Muslim+Male".  Unless you wont to compete with Arabs, take one out of three words and the cases like Uzma becomes rarilty, Most People will maintain this view unless we turn into likes of them or they change.

I already asked tell me a single word where I defended him bcz your "assumption" that it is so just because I am questioning Only the lady and the guy is Pakistani+Muslim+Male, is utter nonsense and Im sorry but sums up your crap mentality where u just cant think beyond indian vs Pakistani, male vs female, Muslim vs Non-Mulsim things... Time to Grow up!

p.s. women are much braver and stronger than what your mentality assume and they even dont need support of people like you who keep on playing victim cards on their behalf all the time...

24 minutes ago, Asim said:

I already asked tell me a single word where I defended him bcz your "assumption" that it is so just because I am questioning Only the lady and the guy is Pakistani+Muslim+Male, is utter nonsense and Im sorry but sums up your crap mentality where u just cant think beyond indian vs Pakistani, male vs female, Muslim vs Non-Mulsim things... Time to Grow up!

p.s. women are much braver and stronger than what your mentality assume and they even dont need support of people like you who keep on playing victim cards on their behalf all the time...

Narrative is not end to end. There are few who plough the field, few seed it, few water it,few put fertiliser to it and  few reap it. And when questioned, they will wash their hand saying "I wasnt and havent ever" said so.  Now despite whatever moral highground you want to take now, You were just working on the narrative that Uzma was all happy in Pakistan and was wrong to call it a hell hole.

P.S> Logic "Just because women is stronger than I think" has no bearing to my opposition to a sexcriminatory system borne out of patriarchic, supremacist religious bigots.

20 hours ago, mishra said:

Narrative is not end to end. There are few who plough the field, few seed it, few water it,few put fertiliser to it and  few reap it. And when questioned, they will wash their hand saying "I wasnt and havent ever" said so.  Now despite whatever moral highground you want to take now, You were just working on the narrative that Uzma was all happy in Pakistan and was wrong to call it a hell hole.

P.S> Logic "Just because women is stronger than I think" has no bearing to my opposition to a sexcriminatory system borne out of patriarchic, supremacist religious bigots.

kya item hey tu yar :cantstop: puri ramleela suna di but still had no ans to what I asked multiple times... well, now you added another 'assumption' using $%^&* logics ur mindset generating... chal, u can keep guessing, I can't help... cant drag it anymore and wont take any word back either bcz I totally know what I'v said... tu sari life male-female, indian-paksitani, muslim-non-muslim mai phansa reh...

1 minute ago, Asim said:

kya item hey tu yar :cantstop: puri ramleela suna di but still had no ans to what I asked multiple times... well, now you added another 'assumption' using $%^&* logics ur mindset generating... chal, u can keep guessing, I can't help... cant drag it anymore and wont take any word back either bcz I totally know what I'v said... tu sari life male-female, indian-paksitani, muslim-non-muslim mai phansa reh...

I gave the answer and you choose to ignore it. Last sentence Reminds me of saying Pot calling the kettle black. Anyhow, I m also bored as this discussion is going nowhere