Lineup for rest of CT

7 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

How about the 150 he hit against England in his last odi series ? :cantstop:

It is not about the highs. It is about consistency. Let him do well against SA and I will believe.

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Waiting for believing or convincing is one thing and readily writting off and wanting to drop is another.

It was not about dropping Yuvraj, it is about rewarding Dinesh for his work. Different way of thinking.

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Bhuvi as expected looked toothless in games that matters and I have my doubts over Bumrah's wicket taking abilities. Play all 4 seamers as it will give them much more freedom to perform. 

Ashwin is must against SA.

Dhoni is the weak point n Kartik is more deserving at this point as Dhoni cannot score fast n will eat up deliveries usually, also Shami if fit needs to play as he is a strike Bowler n takes most wkts per game, one of Bhuvi, Umesh has to sit if he is fit

3 hours ago, Lannister said:

Bhuvi as expected looked toothless in games that matters and I have my doubts over Bumrah's wicket taking abilities. Play all 4 seamers as it will give them much more freedom to perform. 

Bumrah has 22 wickets in 12 ODIs at an average of 22, ER of 4.87 and SR of 27.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Bumrah has 22 wickets in 12 ODIs at an average of 22, ER of 4.87 and SR of 27.

He has an average of 34.81 and a SR of 36.3 ever since NZ ODI series. Previous to that tour, his average was 10.63 and his SR was 19.5... That's a huge change. 

He may be the best death bowler, but there's still some question marks over him when it comes to taking wickets. 

Shami reminds me a lot of Ryan Harris one of my favorites. Bowler with tremendous skill who always suffer with fitness. Bhuvi is a great dependable choice who is also very skilful. Plus he has improved his speeds and is also now become great at death. 

Yadav with his consistency is now a mix of both so difficult to drop him also. Bhuvi vs. Shami choice is so tough - X factor vs. Dependability. 

In the end in ICC tournament you will go for the fitter bowler

11 minutes ago, CoverDrive said:

Shami reminds me a lot of Ryan Harris one of my favorites. Bowler with tremendous skill who always suffer with fitness. Bhuvi is a great dependable choice who is also very skilful. Plus he has improved his speeds and is also now become great at death. 

Yadav with his consistency is now a mix of both so difficult to drop him also. Bhuvi vs. Shami choice is so tough - X factor vs. Dependability. 

In the end in ICC tournament you will go for the fitter bowler

If Shami is 100% fit he should play. Its a difficult choice between Umesh and Bhuvi. Both are in very good form. Umesh is the better wicket taker but can be expensive, Bhuvi is more dependable like you said. I feel Bhuvi with his improved death bowling just edges ahead of Umesh.