India the only Semi finalist surviving from 2015 world cup

India only semifinalist from 2015 to make the semis of the Champions trophy.All others Australia South Africa and Newzealand already knocked out.

Shows how consistent we are on all types of wickets across different countries  :proud:

Australia knocked out in group stages in last two champions trophies in England .Didn't make the semis in 2011 world cup in India either.Home town bullies .

Edited by BeautifulGame
6 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

India only semifinalist from 2015 to make the semis of the Champions trophy.All others Australia South Africa and Newzealand already knocked out.

Shows how consistent we are on all types of wickets across different countries  :proud:

Australia knocked out in group stages in last two champions trophies in England .Didn't make the semis in 2011 world cup in India either.Home town bullies .

If not for Steve Smith India would have been in finals and who knows. Steve Smith has become big obstacle for Indian bowlers.I am so glad Aussies have been knocked out.

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

apart from the 2007 WC, 2009 WT20 and the 2010 Wt20 debacle LOL

The happy common factor in all of these, is that we actually lost due to getting in our own way, not because we had a shyte team.   

I will defend Dhoni against all the bashers on here all day, but never, EVER forgive him for his 2009 stupidity - sending Jaddu to bat while leaving the twin aces - the in-prime and at their peaks - Yuvi and Yusuf waiting in the dugout, till it was too late.  

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The happy common factor in all of these, is that we actually lost due to getting in our own way, not because we had a shyte team.   

I will defend Dhoni against all the bashers on here all day, but never, EVER forgive him for his 2009 stupidity - sending Jaddu to bat while leaving the twin aces - the in-prime and at their peaks - Yuvi and Yusuf waiting in the dugout, till it was too late.  

I never said we had a shyte team, it was over confidence. in 2007 due to us being runners up previously  and in 2009+2010 despite having playing IPL for 3 seasons the team looses all 3 matches in the super 8s each time. I guess after the 2012 Wt20 they decided to change their attitudes and from 2013 the results show :)

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

If not for Steve Smith India would have been in finals and who knows. Steve Smith has become big obstacle for Indian bowlers.I am so glad Aussies have been knocked out.

I think we need to play a leggie against Smith. Our pacers haven't done much against him and Ashwin doesn't pose much of a problem to Smith's unorthodox technique. IMO we should try a leggie and see if he can get Smith else he would walk to another 100 against us the next time we face him :sad: 

Aus has two batsmen you need to take care of - Warner and Smith - and if you get them cheaply they aren't a big deal. Unfortunately for us, Smith has been a puzzle for which we have no answers.