Hafeez and Junaid may revert to chucking

6 minutes ago, StarWolf said:

I dont want to sound vengeful but Bumrah's action always looked suspect to me even before he entered the Indian team. However, its for the umpires to decide. Not me.

yeah that part is true , pretty soon Junaid will be reported and asked to wear half sleeves.

have some shame Pakistanis you guys have a rich history of ball tampering, drugs, chucking , betting, fixing -- name it and you have it. I am not saying Indians are saints, but have some introspection before you post your gibberish.  thanks for the videos it proves Bumrah has no issues in his action, definitely not in the videos in evidence.

15 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Really? Well then if you are able to somehow spot junaid khan chucking through ur naked eye...then unless you have a blindfold of bias on, you can surely spot bumrah's effort Yorker balls.

IMG_1020.PNG

-- It is slightly bent in the reverse direction....it is a case of hyper-extension like Shoaib. For a bowler to be a valid chucker, the bend has to be in the direction of the bicep....which is clearly not the case here.

-- The angle shown here is less than 15 degrees.....so,  it anyway does not matter.

54 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Because he's Indian.  Facts don't matter for the greenbros where India is concerned. 

You guys are the one who posted about junaid khan chucking without any video proof, so I just pointed out that If you suspect Jk then Bumrah got to be questioned as well...but I guess that hit a nerve since the conversation turned into "Pakistanis are cheaters, portray themselves as victims etc etc". So I will leave this thread for Indians only. Have fun discussing how to get the umpires to notice  junaid Khan's chuck :giggle:

3 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

You guys are the one who posted about junaid khan chucking without any video proof, so I just pointed out that If you suspect Jk then Bumrah got to be questioned as well...but I guess that hit a nerve since the conversation turned into "Pakistanis are cheaters, portray themselves as victims etc etc". So I will leave this thread for Indians only. Have fun discussing how to get the umpires to notice  junaid Khan's chuck :giggle:

illusory truth, the basis of any rhetoric from pak lol, absolute bias. 'you stated this about us ( however true) so we stated the same about you again and again without conviction'. so poor and unfit for a discussion.

On 6/16/2017 at 0:25 PM, StarWolf said:

That just makes it more worse. You just beat us black and blue but are still shitting your pants as this thread shows?

Have to agree with him.indian are playing great cricket pak has found some form. Thread like these show exactly what poster said.