I think I have found a team to support going forward

maniac

4 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Pakistani girls are just too good. They are beautiful and cook/eat non veg....what more could a guy want?

Pakistani girls r prettier but very superficial n paint thier faces with makeup n like Rakhi Sawant you could be scared sometimes when it comes off, I meant the makeup

6 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Pakistani girls are just too good. They are beautiful and cook/eat non veg....what more could a guy want?

Ok change your user name to CT2017PAK you might score some....also you can marry 4 at once so good luck 

Edited by maniac

2 minutes ago, gattaca said:

People are showing why Indians are obsessed with color. You should enjoy all colors chocolate , vanilla 

I have to admit that chocolate looks bad but tastes awesome. Speaking strictly from ice cream pov

Edited by WC2011INDIA

I would love to watch women's cricket with following players

Raveena Tandon  Capt n leg spinner

Aiyshwarya Rai opener

Priyanka Chopra opener

Rekha timeless like Dhoni keeper

Mayanti all rounder who can't bat or bowl

Vijaya fast bowler

Kajol middle order bat

Kareena one down

13 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I would love to watch women's cricket with following players

Raveena Tandon  Capt n leg spinner

Aiyshwarya Rai opener

Priyanka Chopra opener

Rekha timeless like Dhoni keeper

Mayanti all rounder who can't bat or bowl

Vijaya fast bowler

Kajol middle order bat

Kareena one down

You want same selection policy in women's cricket that is applied in men's cricket :clap: gender equality 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

You want same selection policy in women's cricket that is applied in men's cricket :clap: gender equality 

Experience is a valuable commodity, especially with women n games, Rekha is the Dhoni of the team n she has to be useless but give advise, non performing capatain chamcha

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am actually suprised myself our womens cricket team looks so good. I used to think they looked average.

Your standards are low n even average Bhabi would look as good with some makeup n photography, have you seen Sakshi, lol