As Slow as it gets

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Okay, I will do a fund raiser on your behalf in Jersey and gather all gujus, Patel brothers will sponsor it. Will also have fb page for it linked to gofundme, we got you. :antijinx::two_thumbs_up:

Just buy him guitar with that money and he will manage on streets 

You can't buy talent though.. people ll thrown in few bucks for him to stop playing :hehe:

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Okay, I will do a fund raiser on your behalf in Jersey and gather all gujus, Patel brothers will sponsor it. Will also have fb page for it linked to gofundme, we got you. :antijinx::two_thumbs_up:

Great. If you can print out my high acumen posts and also show it to them, I could be a millionaire very soon. :girl:

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Na, I just realized that here we have rich people who are making lot ofmoney, so i got to go offline and start making mula too so I can own BB gun.

You can get guns off licence in some states don't you...  Be a man and buy real one you trudler :orderorder:

Edited by Rasgulla
12 hours ago, fineleg said:

@rajeev as admin - can you pls remove Mod powers of folks who throw tantrums like in this thread and OP doesnt post in existing thread and creates "new threads" coz he calls himself seeking attn? Atleast strip away Mod privileges if one is abusing Mod priv to ban people?

Praggy is a good mod, beautifulgame should be removed :biggrin:

15 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Poor guy with such a poor life. Feel sorry for you bro. You need help. 

Anyway you always blamed me for being sad for an Indian win. Now you yourself are happy for a loss. And this is not even the main reason for loss no matter what you and your ilk think. 

Dhoni is the main reason for this loss, dont be in denial.