Amarnath Pilgrims killed in terror attack in Kashmir

Gollum

8 hours ago, Texy said:

Pakiland wouldn't have problems with Kashmir then...and most of Kashmiris wouldn't side with them due to ummah...This whole conflict is a religious one. Kashmiri Muslims have problems living under Hindu India...simple as that...and Pakiland loves to help out their ummah brothers in Kashmir...and they get support from Pakistanis as they see this a just conflict ....Muslims vs Kufrs 

Pakiz' hate for Jews/Israel is simply due to different religion...they stay quiet when Arabs subjugate Muslims in ME. Hypocrisy is linked to religion only. 

This!!

People don't get it!!! It's a pure and simple reason. And this conflict will only get worse as they have kicked out all the non Muslims from the state. 

So either make that state majority Hindu/Sikh/Christian/Buddhist state by giving incentives or kick all the non kuffars out of Kashmir. The later is impossible, so only the first option is viable. 

13 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

I was reading the posts in PP and I was sick to my stomach. Some of these bastarrds only care about ummah lives and that's it. These morons are justifying these attacks too. 

I thought Peshawar attack would put senes in their brains that there is no good terrorists and bad terrorists. But these scum of people don't have a brain. All they think about is Islam Islam Islam and Islam. 

WHy go to other boards, there are enough people in India who will justify these acts and laugh at peoples' faith for visiting the temple.

32 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

I was reading the posts in PP and I was sick to my stomach. Some of these bastarrds only care about ummah lives and that's it. These morons are justifying these attacks too. 

I thought Peshawar attack would put senes in their brains that there is no good terrorists and bad terrorists. But these scum of people don't have a brain. All they think about is Islam Islam Islam and Islam. 

I was a lurker in PP till a few months back but couldn't bear the anti India vitriol and Islam/Ummah fanatics. Granted there are a few good posters but majority are fanatics and the Indians there except one or two are cowards who would rather endorse them than stick for what they believe is truly right. I stopped going to that online ghetto and my mind has been more peaceful since then. I suggest you to do the same. Pakistan is a mad man's asylum and the less you interact with those people the better your life will be. 

Edited by Gollum

4 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

You guys won't believe what nonsense the Sec-Libs are spreading now:

sec_libs.png

Amarnath cave was discovered by a Muslim shepherd in 1850. :hysterical:

WTF is wrong with these retards? How do they even come up with such absurd claims? Intellectually bankrupt out of work failed actress who resorts to cheap publicity and Hindu bashing to stay in the limelight.

1 minute ago, surajmal said:

People keep going jumping up and down about jai italy, but there is not a bigger tumor than Rajnath Singh in BJP. Absolute disgrace. 

Bhai when in opposition these BJP wallahs speak as if they are batman ki aulaad. Once they get power they become choohas. Same happened in Vajpayee era , same happening here. There is not much difference between BJP and Congress in Centre except corruption. This country has no future. 

You guys won't believe what nonsense the Sec-Libs are spreading now:

sec_libs.png

Amarnath cave was discovered by a Muslim shepherd in 1850. :hysterical:

That is correct.Buta Malik and his family were the custodians of the shrine and two purohits from UP were the priests.It was only in 2006 that Amarnathji Board was formed and the family of Buta Malik and the traditional priests were ousted.

12 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

That is correct.Buta Malik and his family were the custodians of the shrine and two purohits from UP were the priests.It was only in 2006 that Amarnathji Board was formed and the family of Buta Malik and the traditional priests were ousted.

In 1842,British traveler Vigne went to Amarnath and saw Hindu pilgrims there from all over India. 

https://archive.org/details/travelsinkashmir02vign Page 7 and 8

While this tragedy wan't BJP's fault, their response has been lethargic and cowardly. Watching Rajnath Singh talk today made me lose hope in this sarkar. As bad as RR Patil's chewtiyapa after 26/11. 

26 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Are you telling me that a muslim became the custodian of the shrine under hindu Dogra Rule?

The book Gollum cites is from 1842, a 2nd volume by the British traveler would've traveled in India at least sometime before 1842 and at latest in 1842.

DEcNIF6XcAAdqXh.jpg

DEcNn88XoAEnmyZ.jpg

So that shows date is at least before 1850, at minimum 1842.

Then there is also the book by Mohini Raina, Kashur The Kashmiri Speaking People, which says

amarnath.png

amarnath2.png

amarnath3.png

amarnath4.png

The book Gollum cites is from 1842, a 2nd volume by the British traveler would've traveled in India at least sometime before 1842 and at latest in 1842.

DEcNIF6XcAAdqXh.jpg

DEcNn88XoAEnmyZ.jpg

So that shows date is at least before 1850, at minimum 1842.

Then there is also the book by Mohini Raina, Kashur The Kashmiri Speaking People, which says

amarnath.png

amarnath2.png

amarnath3.png

amarnath4.png

Buta Malik rediscovered the cave after the pilgrimage had been stopped under previous muslim rule.

1842 or 1850 there are no hard dates of the exact date of rediscovery.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Buta Malik rediscovered the cave after the pilgrimage had been stopped under previous muslim rule.

1842 or 1850 there are no hard dates of the exact date of rediscovery.

Oh, well that is different. 

That may be true, I'll take your word for it. 

To me, it seemed like that Bollywood actress was implying that Amarnath yatra was only first discovered in 1850 itself. That's where I took issue.