Pakistan fast bowling factory

47 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Ph ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Hurt inside there, We will never run out of fast bowling talent and Shaheen has shown that. Atleast for every  2 years there are 5-7 new bowlers. You guys have just produced crap bowlers and that Is the fact, the truth is that our bowling is far superior to India, Non of your Indian bowlers would make the Faislabad A team, They Definately would make it as off spinners.

shaheen is already better than any Indian bowler ever produced from the times of Dev.

Nothing much expecting from you.

When India won a test match in Aus?

@LalaIn 2008 in Perth where an Asian side has never won. Did you watch the previous match which was at Sydney where umpires Mark Benson & Steve Bucknor were asking the Aussie players before giving a decision.

At least we drew a test series in pace conditions specially in Eng 2-2 in 2016 & became no 1 Test team in 2016.

Pacy conditions in which Yasir was the highest wicket taker. Dont lie. You won in Lords & the Oval which has become flat over these years. Michael Vaughan even said that Lords, the Oval & Birmingham are the most flat wickets in England.
You became no.1 team because 2 test matches of India were washed out, 1 in Ban & 1 in WI. 

Even mediocre SL won a test series in Eng 1-0 in 2014. 

Was it a 5 match test series? Talk with proper context, if India had a 2 match test series like SL, even we could've been declared a winner after winning 2nd test.

Even weak on whatever the green tracks at home conditions. 

Thats why Aus couldnt beat us in Dharamsala? Or England at Mohali?

That tells India is the weakest among other top 2 teams (except beggardesh) when it comes to play in pace & bouncy conditions.

Really, us the weak ones who won their major World trophies in England, SA & Australia.
Just look at your own record in tests, you've been losing to even WI & SL that too at home since that drawn England series which you've been ranting about.

12.PNG

Edited by Turning_track
forgot to tag the poster
57 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Yaar they are just jeloused of our Fast bowlers.

They have so much pride yet they have nothing.

No @Bilal78 not jealous at all. Just wondering what your pacers have won with their abilities all these years? Your record doesnt show a rosy picture which you seem to present here.

Edited by Turning_track

I'm starting to suspect that this bunch, bilal, don, etc are actually Indians posing as Pakistanis.  Do they not realize how silly they make Pakistani fans look with their ridiculous claims?. Maybe it's intentional. 

Where are the normal Pakistani cricket fans Yaar.  The ones who actually understand and like the sport, and not just retarded bragging that embarrasses their own.

There is no point in mocking idiots after all. It's too easy and in the case of Bilal, he's clearly special needs, given his love for giving himself "Great Post" trophies.  

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'm starting to suspect that this bunch, bilal, don, etc are actually Indians posing as Pakistanis.  Do they not realize how silly they make Pakistani fans look with their ridiculous claims?. Maybe it's intentional. 

Where are the normal Pakistani cricket fans Yaar.  The ones who actually understand and like the sport, and not just retarded bragging that embarrasses their own.

There is no point in mocking idiots after all. It's too easy and in the case of Bilal, he's clearly special needs, given his love for giving himself "Great Post" trophies.  

Good point made. Being a cricket forum, we need proper cricket discussion being presented here with facts & logic. The mods have to be proactive here & look at the thread what it has become.
Unnecessary posts which add zero value to the thread has been continued by a few posters degrading the quality.

No one here was actually going to discuss Pakistani fast bowling.

Anyways the latest youngsters are Shaheen, Sameen and Irfan Jr, all seem decent prospects however Shaheen stands out.

Irfan Jnr is bakwaas tbh- poor man’s Tanvir. Salman Irshad is a better prospect.
14 hours ago, the don said:

Shaheen Shah afridi .

4 overs.

5 wickets for 4 runs.

17 year old bowling 140 -145 kph . Beautiful action .

Mouthwatering prospect.

Shaheen is a great prospect. but lets be honest, he is not yet a finished product. If I were a Pakistani fan, I would be concerned about the batting. If a rookie who was performing just a notch above average in previous matches, starts taking 5 wickets, it speaks volumes about the quality of batting too. 

I think the Pakistani batting reserve is going worse by the day! So, even if you have a few genuinely good bowlers, your below average batsmen are never going to be a support for them and ultimately, the team will always perform poor.

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Shaheen is a great prospect. but lets be honest, he is not yet a finished product. If I were a Pakistani fan, I would be concerned about the batting. If a rookie who was performing just a notch above average in previous matches, starts taking 5 wickets, it speaks volumes about the quality of batting too. 

I think the Pakistani batting reserve is going worse by the day! So, even if you have a few genuinely good bowlers, your below average batsmen are never going to be a support for them and ultimately, the team will always perform poor.

Not really it was the manner in which he bowled and his attributes rather than the batsmen he dismissed . 

Shoaib Malik , Ross whitely and Junaid khan are hardly Pakistani batting prospects.

Hopefully Salman Irshad is invested in.

yaar how do you rate Rahat, I actully don’t know how to rate him because he has decent pace, people claim he has late swing and he has good height but somehow he has ended up with mediocre stats. seems a very good option in the UAE.

Rahat is OK at best. He can be a better bowler.

Wahab Riaz bowled one yesterday at 150 kph. Wondering how it was possible because he has gone through so many injuries in his career. Hurried the batsmen few times. He has plenty of county experience , but surprised with all the experience he can't really make it big in internationals. 

In ODI' they have mostly opted for Amir, Rummaan, Hasan Ali. Here i am referring to the tour of NZ which was played in recent past. Wahab was not even in the squad iirc.

1 hour ago, Bilal78 said:

I agree, when the best batsman in the country are Shoaib Malik and Hafeez then you are in trouble.

lol, some idiots don’t even know what a bat is, then there is Virat who is making 150 the benchmark, our spaz players can’t even make 20 and even if they make 20 it will be at a SR of 80.

Good to see a sensible and matured post from you! I am sure henceforward, your posts will be constructive like this. Welcome to ICF!

23 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Wahab Riaz bowled one yesterday at 150 kph. Wondering how it was possible because he has gone through so many injuries in his career. Hurried the batsmen few times. He has plenty of county experience , but surprised with all the experience he can't really make it big in internationals. 

In ODI' they have mostly opted for Amir, Rummaan, Hasan Ali. Here i am referring to the tour of NZ which was played in recent past. Wahab was not even in the squad iirc.

Not 1 . He bowled 3 in an over above 150 kph to sarfaz . He is in good ryyhm . I think he along with Starc and fergusson is the fastest bowler in the world right now .

Wahab has lost his mojo in limited overs after the 2 new ball rule but he actually has been pretty decent in test cricket and has bowled some crucial match winning spells of late .

There are better bowlers coming up though .

16 hours ago, the don said:

Not 1 . He bowled 3 in an over above 150 kph to sarfaz . He is in good ryyhm . I think he along with Starc and fergusson is the fastest bowler in the world right now .

Wahab has lost his mojo in limited overs after the 2 new ball rule but he actually has been pretty decent in test cricket and has bowled some crucial match winning spells of late .

There are better bowlers coming up though .

Some bowlers who depend excessively on reverse swing will suffer with the two new balls in ODI format. Reverse swing becomes almost impossible with just 25 overs with one ball.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

This Shaheen kid impressed everytime he bowls..pace, bounce, yorkers...he has it all. Bowling lineup is shaping us nicely for the WC.

Shaheen will change his name to Shaheed once he gets hammered to all corners of the ground while bowling in international cricket.