Ashwin completes double of 2000 runs and 200 wickets

40 minutes ago, Lannister said:

He's fat and unfit and age is not on his side to rectify all that. He has done his job in his limited international career and it's time to move on before he becomes a Dhoni. 

Dont say anything negative about Ashwin. People around here take it personally and will start insulting you.

12 hours ago, express bowling said:

This is supposed to be standard stuff for spinners these days.

Warne was discussing this delivery recently and outlining the importance of putting a lot of revs on the ball to get success with this delivery.

I want to know what  RPS  Ashwin bowls at.

Mooen and Maharaj were bowling 36 to 38 RPS on a regular basis when they were  doing well in England.

Trackman measures the revolutions per minute that spin bowlers impart on the ball. Inevitably, wrist spinners tend to be higher than finger spinners and of England's leading men Adil Rashid possessed a higher average rpm (2,312) than Graeme Swann (2,083).

34 rps for Swann and 38 for Adil Rashid.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Which is why it is important to play a wrist spinner when we travel outside Asia. He may get more purchase on unhelpful tracks.

Kuldeep must be developed for tests.

Yes, I think Indian team missed the trick by not giving 2 tests. It's difficult to drop Ashwin and Jadeja, but considering that you always need 1 spinner in the team, it was better to try Kuldeep over Pandya who is most likely to be 4th pacer in team. 

So where are all the Ashwin lovers. As I mentioned before he is one of 5 good spinners India has. This blind Ashwin manlove is pathetic. yadav is equally effective.

Ahwin needs to fight for his place on the team. That is the bottom line. 

He was the worst spinner in CT. Absolutely the worst.

On 8/9/2017 at 4:26 PM, Vilander said:

yup thats right he is much better at this point in his career than harbhajan ever was :flame:

I guess Yadav is better than him. I wont stoop to your level.

24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

We are not talking about amit mishra or yuvraj singh

No we are talking about Ashwin. He is fat and unfit. I think as a spinner Amit Mishra is about the same as Ashwin. A fat yuvraj is better than fat Ashwin. Both are notthat good.

47 minutes ago, Khota said:

No we are talking about Ashwin. He is fat and unfit. I think as a spinner Amit Mishra is about the same as Ashwin. A fat yuvraj is better than fat Ashwin. Both are notthat good.

Mishra was failure in test cricket at home only forget overseas if u knw stats

A fat ashwin is a better test batsman then yuvraj singh, and ashwin is a bowler in 1st place

Ashwin is fat and may be unfit acc to moderns standards, but he isnt that poor in regds to fitness that ur making out . 

Even in helpful conditions the records he has achieved is not an easy one.......

Same pitches were given to mishra n bhajji who failed 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Mishra was failure in test cricket at home only forget overseas if u knw stats

A fat ashwin is a better test batsman then yuvraj singh, and ashwin is a bowler in 1st place

Ashwin is fat and may be unfit acc to moderns standards, but he isnt that poor in regds to fitness that ur making out . 

Even in helpful conditions the records he has achieved is not an easy one.......

Same pitches were given to mishra n bhajji who failed 

Mishra never got the same opportunities as Ashwin.

Bhajji never was a failure. Age caught upto him. 

I will pick both Mishra and Bhajji over Ashwin in ODI and T20. Test is a toss up.

Ashwin was the worst bowler in CT. Absolutely the worst. Lke bottom bad.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Mishra never got the same opportunities as Ashwin.

Bhajji never was a failure. Age caught upto him. 

I will pick both Mishra and Bhajji over Ashwin in ODI and T20. Test is a toss up.

Ashwin was the worst bowler in CT. Absolutely the worst. Lke bottom bad.

U want me to show u mishra's stats at home. Its not about many oppourtunties its about what u do in those opportunities . He debut 7-8 yrs prior to mishra......n what did mishra do wen he got a chance before ashwin in Overseas in 2011 eng tour 

Bhajji got chances to comeback on same rank turner time n again n he failed. I heard spinners get better with age so dnt give me that BS. Bhajji was struggling from years that y he got dropped and ashwin made his way 

Didnt they both play in the same game in Sa odi series when ashwin was injured and opp scored 400+

No one is saying ashwin has been good in Odi, but ur coming up with worst options

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U want me to show u mishra's stats at home. Its not about many oppourtunties its about what u do in those opportunities . He debut 7-8 yrs prior to mishra......n what did mishra do wen he got a chance before ashwin in Overseas in 2011 eng tour 

Bhajji got chances to comeback on same rank turner time n again n he failed. I heard spinners get better with age so dnt give me that BS. Bhajji was struggling from years that y he got dropped and ashwin made his way 

Didnt they both play in the same game in Sa odi series when ashwin was injured and opp scored 400+

No one is saying ashwin has been good in Odi, but ur coming up with worst options

Once again test stats dont tell the complete story.

bhajji was bowling in tandem with Kumble hence his yield was less.

Once again Mishra never got enough chances.

This series both Jaddu and Yaday have out bowled Ashwin.

yes he is fat.

He was the worst bowler in CT.

Did I mention he is overweight and unfit.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Once again test stats dont tell the complete story.

bhajji was bowling in tandem with Kumble hence his yield was less.

Once again Mishra never got enough chances.

This series both Jaddu and Yaday have out bowled Ashwin.

yes he is fat.

He was the worst bowler in CT.

Did I mention he is overweight and unfit.

M talking about bhajji return series till then kumble retired and bhajji played for 4-5 regulalry after kumble retirment 

Bhajji returned back many times , 2013 series against aus wheree jadeja was playing as an all rounder and became a 2nd spinner in bhajji presence

He returned in Bang n Sl, where ashwin got fifers and he was ineffective to core 

Mishra has played 10 test at home and thats not less and he picks wkts at home at an avg of 31, really ur telling me he is better bowler then ashwin

he has played 22 test and thats more then enough 

yadav has only bowled 1 innings .....how has he played whole series

He is over weight, yet he dived today and caused a run out . Mishra is overweight then ashwin and bhajji has become a very slow fielder check recent ipls 

The last time mishra dived......

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
42 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So , he bowled really well in Ct 2013 and did well in Wc 2015

there wud some series which u wnt do well .........

What is the point of repeating about LOI format when the thread is about his perfomance in test cricket 

Point is harbhajan singh :phehe: