5 minutes ago, puneet28 said:

Cricinfo and Cricbuzz normally tag them medium pace bowlers. Rarely I see any India bowler as fast-medium on these websites. They must update their database. 

Umesh and Shami have been classified as fast-medium by espncricinfo ..... same as Grandhomme and Faulkner .... and Junaid Khan, Rubel Hossain and Taskin Ahmed as fast.

Edited by express bowling
14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I thought that to be the reason when he did not play

But why no Khejroliya, Yarra and Kushang in this round  ?

:no:

Karnail singh stadium pitch traditionally suited to spinners, so, Delhi played 3 spinners.  Same is probably the case with Kushang Patel. No idea about Yarra.   

19 hours ago, MCcricket said:

I don't care I'm not from Bihar ,but have to say what is, does Bihar have a recognized Ranji team, when was the last time  they played Ranji trophy, are they part of India, it's accepted guys from South in general smaller n smarter then ave Indians, guys from North Punjab, U.p Bihar stronger n bigger, a guy from  Punjab or Delhi is easily identifiable, Maharasthrians in general diminutive n weaker,  nepotism exist in India big time race, religion cast, dalit, Brahmin everyone knows it, what's blasphemous in the statement.

Punjabis are bigger on average than southies but not Upites and Biharies.In fact, they are shorter than southies on average.You can check that by looking at the average heights of volleyball and basketball players from southern states with that of UP and Bihar.Dont believe that Tamil iyer stereotype that bollywood is trying to propagate.Not all southies are like Ashwin and in fact Kerala and Tamilnadu always produces top athletes in India across different sports.

8 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

We all take piss out of Dinda and rightly demand he don't get anywhere near India team or a teams etc . 

But credit were credit due . In lower standard like fc cricket who is superb work horse who just keeps on running in . I reckon a county team from uk shoudl sign him as would do awesome on the country treadmill 

bas kar pagle rulayega kya, for me he is worse than vinay kumar , atleast vinay kumar doesnt wear a head band