World XI playing *IN* Pakistan

Texy

15 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its still a big risk these guys are taking. can be such a big disaster. 

Money's a big part.  There's a reason that no current international player from Eng/Aus is in this World XI.   But also pressure from boards.  Clearly there's some sort of deal made between PCB and South African board.  I'm expecting that Pakistan will play a short series to fill the gap for South Africa's missing boxing day test match.  PCB probably is negotiating for more than just strong proteas representation on the world xi.  They want some gora cricketers on an actual tour.   

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

Money's a big part.  There's a reason that no current international player from Eng/Aus is in this World XI.   But also pressure from boards.  Clearly there's some sort of deal made between PCB and South African board.  I'm expecting that Pakistan will play a short series to fill the gap for South Africa's missing boxing day test match.  PCB probably is negotiating for more than just strong proteas representation on the world xi.  They want some gora cricketers on an actual tour.   

Money is not "a big part", it is the only thing that is making these guys risk their lives to go there.

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

As long as Haroon Lorgat is incharge of SA cricket there would be lots of deal with SA and PCB. Haroon is a snake in the grass. India needs to teach him a lesson. SOB.