Skipper Kohli has transformed Dhoni’s cricket career: Ganguly

SK_IH

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

How do you know his input is not taken. People need stop acting as if Kohli will not be good captain if Dhoni is not there.

What do you expect Warner to say no Dhoni is not good for Kohli.I would be more interested what was the question he gave this answer.

It is good that both these men have not let their egos come in between and have worked together well. But to give credit to Dhoni for Kohli's success is ridiculous.

Watch the game how dhoni actually takes over when spinners come, have u seen that during test saha taking over. Saha does get involved in decision making as dhoni 

From aussies u do expect that , n if an opposition player sees it that means its there

Ab har baat ka galat matalb nikalana ho nikal hi ja sakta hai

Yes both its gr8 both are working toghter , well acc to me kohli deserves all acclaudes n even gaalis at the end of the day he is the final decision maker that either he wants to go with dhoni's idea or not. I dnt see dhoni begging for credit .....these are all for fans to give credit to individual. Cricket is a team game at the end of the day 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
On 9/20/2017 at 2:30 PM, Laaloo said:

Dhawan

Rohit/Rahul

Kohli

Pandey/Rahul/Rohit

Pant

Jadhav

Hardik Pandya

That's a destructive top 7. the last 3 even more so. 

I dont want anything to do with Uthappa/Parthiv/Samson/Karthik. They have had enough chances and bottled it. The only person that's even deserving to get a run is Pant. 

What chances has Samson got in the national team?  Don't throw around BS if you don't know your facts.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Watch the game how dhoni actually takes over when spinners come, have u seen that during test saha taking over. Saha does get involved in decision making as dhoni 

From aussies u do expect that , n if an opposition player sees it that means its there

Ab har baat ka galat matalb nikalana ho nikal hi ja sakta hai

Yes both its gr8 both are working toghter , well acc to me kohli deserves all acclaudes n even gaalis at the end of the day he is the final decision maker that either he wants to go with sachin's idea or not. I dnt see dhoni begging for credit .....these are all for fans to give credit to individual. Cricket is a team game at the end of the day 

This is not 1980s where Aussies did not give rats ass to India. Now Aussies don't want to in bad books of any Indian public.Dhoni is more expressive where as Saha is silent type.Dhoni has been a captain a very successful one under whom Kohli began his career so he will have more freedom.That does not mean he is telling Kohli what to do if he wanted to do it he would be still captain.No one kicked him out he left on his own.

That is one positive legacy Fab four left on Indian cricket they never played politics when others became captains.Hope this continues in future too.

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This is not 1980s where Aussies did not give rats ass to India. Now Aussies don't want to in bad books of any Indian public.Dhoni is more expressive where as Saha is silent type.Dhoni has been a captain a very successful one under whom Kohli began his career so he will have more freedom.That does not mean he is telling Kohli what to do if he wanted to do it he would be still captain.No one kicked him out he left on his own.

That is one positive legacy Fab four left on Indian cricket they never played politics when others became captains.Hope this continues in future too.

My My so many delussions 

Now Aussies don't want to in bad books of any Indian public - did u watch the test series

Dhoni is more expressive where as Saha is silent type- H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S

That is one positive legacy Fab four left on Indian cricket they never played politics when others became captains- Ahem Ahem dravid capatin, ganguly the player . Cant be sure 100% about the politics sitting far away but all wasnt right 

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Even with Dhoni present, I have seen a lot of VK's captaincy.   He leaves much to be desired.  He's reactive A F.  I don't want to be too harsh on him, because he should get a lot of credit in other choices he's made as captain.  I absolutely love and respect VK for his decision to consistently play 5 bowlers in tests more often than not.  It was a brave, and a selfless choice.  Not the easiest one, but the correct one.   So I am hoping that he keeps growing as skipper, and gets better with his in-game decision making and tactics.  He's definitely smart enough.  But some guys improve and get better at it, some don't.  Time will tell.  

Captaincy on the field is 10% of the job.The main job of the captain is make the team believe in his vision.

Kohli is one of those rare guys who transitioned from under 19 captaincy to Indian senior captaincy.He has passion to be the best and is more positive than Dhoni as a test captain.I don't see in anyway Dhoni is better on field captain than Kohli he will get better and will learn more as he captains more matches.

Just now, putrevus said:

Captaincy on the field is 10% of the job.

I strongly disagree.  

Just now, putrevus said:

.I don't see in anyway Dhoni is better on field captain than Kohli he will get better and will learn more as he captains more matches.

Again, I disagree.  But I do hope that he gets better.  

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

My My so many delussions 

Now Aussies don't want to in bad books of any Indian public - did u watch the test series

Dhoni is more expressive where as Saha is silent type- H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S

That is one positive legacy Fab four left on Indian cricket they never played politics when others became captains- Ahem Ahem dravid capatin, ganguly the player . Cant be sure 100% about the politics sitting far away but all wasnt right 

Did you watch Smith public apology after the series, what is this insane urge to credit Dhoni when other guy is captain.Give it a rest Dhoni is history as captain and Kohli will be just fine with or without Dhoni.He has already proved he is far better test captain than Dhoni ever was and he will be fine as Odi captain as well.

21 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Did you watch Smith public apology after the series, what is this insane urge to credit Dhoni when other guy is captain.Give it a rest Dhoni is history as captain and Kohli will be just fine with or without Dhoni.He has already proved he is far better test captain than Dhoni ever was and he will be fine as Odi captain as well.

Yaar padh tvo lo main likhta kya hu 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yes both its gr8 both are working toghter , well acc to me kohli deserves all acclaudes n even gaalis at the end of the day he is the final decision maker that either he wants to go with dhoni's idea or not. I dnt see dhoni begging for credit .....these are all for fans to give credit to individual. Cricket is a team game at the end of the day 

27 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Once dhoni finally retires and kohli still does good or even better as captain be ready to hear about how dhoni should be credited since he trained Kohli. :laugh: And if he fails well see dhoni was pulling the strings from behind earlier and so India was doing good. No training then.:laugh: 

Edited by Pollack
On 9/21/2017 at 7:25 AM, Pollack said:

How can anyone contribute as much as dhoni by sitting out? :laugh: Dhoni fans just go round and round about same arguments again and again.

That's the worst argument. It was used when Dhoni was in the test team, as captain. By that logic we won't be having a Saha or Kohli. As of now, Dhoni has done enough to be in the team but his  spot will be under continuous scrutiny because of age and to build a future team.