Telangana CM KCR announces exclusive industrial estate, IT corridor for Muslims in state

Gollum

Urdu is declared second language in this state. Not even Hindi., the so called national language, and everybody is apparently ok. 
Wasn't it the official language even before the state was divided? I think it's nothing new.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, nikred said:

Wasn't it the official language even before the state was divided? I think it's nothing new.

Seems to be a new decision

http://www.timesnownews.com/amp/india/video/telangana-urdu-second-official-language-k-chandrashekhar-rao-muslims-votebank/122598

Edited by coffee_rules

Hmm apparently....it was official language for some districts and not for others. Now it has been made official language for the state as a whole. Interesting.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:34 PM, coffee_rules said:

Wow he is licking his muslim votebank very well.. He is doing good thing there in general but this is not one of them...  giving bad name for hyderabadisss :bumsmack:

On 27/10/2017 at 11:25 AM, Under_Score said:

Seems like Muslim vote appeasement....I don't want to hurt the feelings of fellow Muslim ICF members...but just surprised at the mindset of majority of Muslims I have come across in my life be it India or here.....they just want to produce as many kids as possible....what's the sole purpose behind this? Is it...more Muslims so that eventually Islam will be a major religion on this planet? 

I and many people I know...Both Hindus & Sikhs....most of them want to have a quality life...have a couple of kids whom they can provide proper education leading to good careers & make them law abiding tax paying citizens of the country.

They claim Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Based on what? Breeding like Jackrabbits? LOL.

And we taxpayers pay for their Haj subsidy and what not. Why is there no Amaranth Yatra subsidy for Hindus? Really grinds my gears.

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If any person of any faith has the capacity to feed his family on his own income...he can have 20 kids. But if a person wants to have a kid every year just to increase the population of his religion and requires assistance from the government...then it's a shame, why should the hard working tax payers foot the bill for this crazy religion crap. 

People pay taxes to fund various Institutions like school, Uni, hospital,banks, infrastructure,job growth,economic growth yada yada yada. Feeding your kid isnt only angle, IMO, Taxation regime is unfair.