Why are Indian test bowlers quicker than Pakistani bowlers?

Nikhil_cric

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Can you guys ever discuss cricket without dragging in taliban/terrorism? Grow up man.

It is unfortunate but it is important. Our only contact with you is thru terrorism from Pakistan. I am against discussing it in this context so I agree with you.

Edited by Khota
8 hours ago, speedheat said:

Agree akhtar was a freak, we have no answer to akhtar but rest of them are similar to our pacers in terms of pace and skills but recently their standard have fallen so deep that they are churning out one trundler after another :facepalm:  amir,Abbas,sohail,ruman,jk,rahat Ali etc. Just look at that Abbas man trundling @124kph lol  even zhulan goswami bowls faster than that.

Akhtar had illegal action. Physics does not allow 100 mph bowling with straight arm action without chucking. Akhtar was chucking. Sami was legitimate.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Please can you name one? You were winning games because of your Saeed 30 degree Ajmal rather than pace attack.

Top post. Pakistan's victories in the 2011-2014 were because of the exceptional control provided by ajmal's and hafeez's illegal actions. Also even Junaid chucked it quite a bit on occasion. Pakistan fell to no.9 in the rankings after they were banned/dropped.

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Sami was express pace. 

@bold: Nope our bowlers were not like the Indians nor they are even now. There is something different about them the world sees but you. If Indian bowling was so great than there is no reason for them to be like the Windies of the 80s and Australia of 2000s. Akthar was not our last great bowler. The others after him were great to.

I agree on Sami. He was pacy. I loved Sohaib but him and Brett both had illegal action.

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

They are missing the attitude of a fast bowler. They got no special celebration or swag. Its like looking at a mommy daddy person running in who is there to look counterversally free to impress his parents. Only Sreesanth tried to be that kinda bowler. Even though he was a bit over the top.

Special celebration loool from we have faster bowlers it now down to the level of celebration as only bit too cling on to . That makes Tahir best bowler in World currently 

Just now, Shaz1 said:

You did not watch the Test match so you will say that. It was our batting that flopped in the end. Nothing to do with our bowling flopping. 

Do you really rate pak seamers in tests ? 

Whab to be honest is poorly skilled and not good 

Aamir has done nothing in return to tests . Poor speeds and lack of penetration . 

Hassan Ali done zero

raees trundler

i mean where is even the good test seamer . Honest question . Just don’t see it 

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You did not watch the Test match so you will say that. It was our batting that flopped in the end. Nothing to do with our bowling flopping. 

You mean like Wahab Riaz bowling a barrage of noballs or Amir trundling at 125k and running away when the going gets tough is not considered as failure?

Jeez you keep surprising me.