Greatest fast bowling spell you have seen

Vk1

21 hours ago, Cricketics said:

On an astro turf pitch where ball was coming on to the bat easily, I bowled 7 overs 20 runs and 4 wickets. It was the best  I had ever bowled. Even though I have taken fifers before, but this particular 4fer

was my best bowling effort. In the opposition were some top Jamaican domestic players along with Sunny Sohal, Harmeet Singh, Rishi Dhawan in the team. I think I was clocking 82 miles that day.

you might clock quicker on properly calibrated speed guns. Do post some videos of your bowling.

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Bro 82-85 is fast for Associate level. Plus we focus on line and length on those shyt small grounds where edges fly for six.

I went for a spell in the nets last year with my old club (haven't played for years thru foot and ac joint injury) and clocked 136.4kms an hour. In my hay day i was clocking 140+kms an hour and was on the verge of my state team.

28 minutes ago, RPSinghalong said:

I went for a spell in the nets last year with my old club (haven't played for years thru foot and ac joint injury) and clocked 136.4kms an hour. In my hay day i was clocking 140+kms an hour and was on the verge of my state team.

Paaji are you VRV Singh? That sounds like VRV Singh’s story :giggle: Though he went on to olay for India. 

The greatest I saw was Steyn 7fer India however the most hostile has to be Akhtar 1999, Lee 2000 and Starc 2017 respectively, not only were they quick and looked to take wickets, they looked like injuring some guy's out, that was some seering pace. Sadly all three against India.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, RPSinghalong said:

Mitchell Johnson at the WACA think he took 7/40 that day, i was there and he was quick and unplayable at times. Going live that is the best I've ever seen.  

Irfan Pathan when he took the hattrick was unplayable, swinging the ball a mile. Reminds me when i bowl to @Lala2790 he can't play it.

Lol, I could smack you from here in my mansion over looking Quetta plum orchids to Azerbaijan.

I bet you couldn't even bowl overarm

On 15/11/2017 at 12:12 AM, Cricketics said:

On an astro turf pitch where ball was coming on to the bat easily, I bowled 7 overs 20 runs and 4 wickets. It was the best  I had ever bowled. Even though I have taken fifers before, but this particular 4fer

was my best bowling effort. In the opposition were some top Jamaican domestic players along with Sunny Sohal, Harmeet Singh, Rishi Dhawan in the team. I think I was clocking 82 miles that day.

Did you get your bowling speed measured anytime? Did you breach 85 mph barrier?

Just now, MechEng said:

Awesome! 82 mph is not a bad speed at international test level! (provided you are accurate)

Do you do strength training for bowling?

Never used to do much until last year. I was all about cardio until last year I started getting extreme neck pain. Went to Chiro/Physical therapist who told me the pain was coming from the shoulder. Since then I have been heavily involved. I still do a lot of cardio and I do tend to do lot of exercises and strength training.