Rate Kohli's Captaincy !!!

velu

Rate Kohli's Captaincy !!!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Kohli's Captaincy !!!

5 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Agree but we are hopeful :giggle:

Call me a pessimist but I doubt we can manage to win even a single game in SA let alone the series. Their team is too dangerous and ruthless at home. That new guy Markam is a superstar in making and then there are ABDV, Kocks, Amla and Tahir bhais, Philander, Steyn etc. etc. Unless our players pick dramatically we wont win anything in SA.

We have a chance to beat England next year though considering we will be playing in Aug/Sept which will be peak summer and pitches will assist spinners.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Call me a pessimist but I doubt we can manage to win even a single game in SA let alone the series. Their team is too dangerous and ruthless at home. That new guy Markam is a superstar in making and then there are ABDV, Kocks, Amla and Tahir bhais, Philander, Steyn etc. etc. Unless our players pick dramatically we wont win anything in SA.

We have a chance to beat England next year though considering we will be playing in Aug/Sept which will be peak summer and pitches will assist spinners.

AB and Amla are past their peak. Steyn ki fitness ka ata pataa nahin. I am fairly confident that we'd at least win a Test in SA. Need a fair bit of luck to win the series though.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

AB and Amla are past their peak. Steyn ki fitness ka ata pataa nahin. I am fairly confident that we'd at least win a Test in SA. Need a fair bit of luck to win the series though.

In 2006, we lost cause of Sachin and Dravid partnerships. In 2010, we didn't win because of Dhoni and Kallis. Also, both of these series, our 3rd seamer let us down. They just were not able to sustain any pressure at all.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

In 2006, we lost cause of Sachin and Dravid partnerships. In 2010, we didn't win because of Dhoni and Kallis. Also, both of these series, our 3rd seamer let us down. They just were not able to sustain any pressure at all.

Man that Cape Town Test in 07 was brutal. We had so many chances to shut the door on SA - 1st innings we were at 395/5 but crashed to 410 all out. We had SA at 280 odd for 6 or 7 but allowed them to reach 370+. In the 2nd innings we were in a fairly comfortable position at 90/2 but crashed to 160 odd all out. That Dravid - Tendu partnership was pathetic. So many missed opportunities.

In 2010 we did really well to get them to 90/5 in the 2nd innings but allowed an injured Kallis to save the game :facepalm:.

On 11/19/2017 at 1:45 AM, New guy said:

Really poor. I would rate his around 2.5 Dhonis for this match so far

No way can u rate him poorly in this test, cuumon, don't let emotions get over logic, yes he has some weak esses n major one is punting on guys like Dhawan, Jadeja, over promising rookies or being defensive to Soon ,but overall he is decent, n a brilliant captain compared to the Dhoni earlier who was an embarrassment in test.

2 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I genuinely think we will win and make us favs . Agree that sounds outrageous but just believe this is the moment 

we have pacers to deliver . Finally have pace all rounder so will go to battle with 5 bowlers . 

Also I feel we got the batsman and will score runs . If we get runs we win 

saffie team is their for taking . They not as good as before . Steyn past his best . And batting can be got at . Good team of course but really feel this is our time 

24 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

I genuinely think we will win and make us favs . Agree that sounds outrageous but just believe this is the moment 

we have pacers to deliver . Finally have pace all rounder so will go to battle with 5 bowlers . 

Also I feel we got the batsman and will score runs . If we get runs we win 

saffie team is their for taking . They not as good as before . Steyn past his best . And batting can be got at . Good team of course but really feel this is our time 

forget steyn..

we got a new kid rabada and he is averaging 20 in saffland  :fear: