An Analysis: India vs Pakistan - Which is the better team in crucial games and which set of fans has suffered more heart-breaks in past 3 decades?

Austin 3:!6

its funny.

how things have changed, ONE LOSS and now "some" people needs to do dig up all the last 3 decades of record of indo-pak cricket.

but dont wana look upto H2H records both in tests and odis. cant even digest ONE LOSS.

good work, and keep it up. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
50 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

its funny.

how things have changed, ONE LOSE and now "some" people needs to do dig up all the last 3 decades of record of indo-pak cricket.

but dont wana look upto H2H records both in tests and odis. cant even digest ONE LOSE.

good work, and keep it up. 

loss. 

is WC 11-0 not substantial ? why not even one game. hehe head to head is skewed because of bottle caps and home umpires playing for pakistan 13, its common knowledge thats why no one cares about them.

but seriously why one even on WC or Wt20 game hehe.. ? 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

loss. 

is WC 11-0 not substantial ? why not even one game. hehe head to head is skewed because of bottle caps and home umpires playing for pakistan 13, its common knowledge thats why no one cares about them.

but seriously why one even on WC or Wt20 game hehe.. ? 

thanaks for corerecting my speelung, i vas in lit bit hurray.. :facepalm:

bhai shukar kar lose likha ha, loose nahi likha may nay jaldi may.. :phehe:

if we are going to talk about world tournaments only thn why dont include CTs ?

right now its 3-2 in favour of pakistan

which makes 13-3 in favour of India.. 

not 11-0 ... :p:

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
4 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

thanaks for corerecting my speelung, i vas in lit bit hurray.. :facepalm:

bhai shukar kar lose likha ha, loose nahi likha may nay jaldi may.. :phehe:

if we are going to talk about world tournaments only thn why dont include CTs ?

right now its 3-2 in favour of pakistan

which makes 13-3 in favour of India.. 

not 11-0 ... :p:

no sorry, nice try.. it was not a spelling mistake, you did not know diff between loss and lose. very poor english pretty pathetic, but absolutely avant garde for pakistan level i can assume. 

lol CT's hehe who is bothered by them man...ofcourse they are better than kitply cup so you can say

11-0

2-3 

if that makes you feel secure sure. 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:35 AM, sandeep said:

They think a lot of things.  why bother disputing it?  There's a lot of flat earthers out there, greenbros and non-greenbros who believe 9/11 was an inside job and OBL was innocent.   Don't waste your time "countering" morons.   They have a factory churning those out, instead of fast bowlers as they like to believe.  

In that case u r oblivious to the truth, have u heard of false flag operations?.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

14) Ind tour of Pak 2006 - First two tests were drawn thanks to flat pancake tracks but Pak won the final test. India won the ODI series         handsomely 4-1 with young Dhoni and Yuvi thrashing Pak bowlers all around Karachi. This series will be counted as more heart-break for Pak fans since the way they lost the ODI series and that too at home.
    Result - Pak won the test series 1-0 and Ind won ODI series 4-1
    Heartbreak count - Pak fans 8 : Ind fans 5

Pak won the test series but Ind fans did not get a heart break count but ODI win gives Pak heart break count :giggle: Is that fair?

I can see this does not include all the bilateral series held during 80s and 90s and if so the result could be different. I believe this post is purely more biased to Indian Fans in order to make them happy but if they know actual head to head record poor fans will get HEART ATTACKS :hysterical:

1 minute ago, Lala said:

Pak won the test series but Ind fans did not get a heart break count but ODI win gives Pak heart break count :giggle: Is that fair?

I can see this does not include all the bilateral series held during 80s and 90s and if so the result could be different. I believe this post is purely more biased to Indian Fans in order to make them happy but if they know actual head to head record poor fans will get HEART ATTACKS :hysterical:

Arrey yaar, tum to dil pe le rahe ho. This results were recorded with neutral umpires. Otherwise, Pakistan used to only field 2 players of theirs to defeat India.. 2 Pakistani umpires! :police:

Anyways, take it with a pinch of salt :) 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

no sorry, nice try.. it was not a spelling mistake, you did not know diff between loss and lose. very poor english pretty pathetic, but absolutely avant garde for pakistan level i can assume. 

lol CT's hehe who is bothered by them man...ofcourse they are better than kitply cup so you can say

11-0

2-3 

if that makes you feel secure sure. 

I am sorry Sar, you are rite, it vasnt speelung misstake, its preety pathetik for the Stodent of defens studeies to use tht kind of anglish.. :((

no meter what, we end up geting kaught by you peeple. 

On 21/11/2017 at 9:53 PM, maniac said:

Pakistan as a country has no accomplishments in any arena since their inception. The only value they have in the world is being geographically located in a very strategic location, but they fumbled even that by being a nuisance value.

They named their premier cricket stadium after a frickin barbaric dictator,who doesnt even belong to their country to begin with .That tells you a lot doesn’t it?

Forget accomplishments of Pakistanis which are obviously none they celebrate little victories like Cassius Clay became Muhammad Ali or Cat Stevens the musician converted etc etc which has nothing to do with Pak as personal victories.

Now imagine this -Cricket is one arena where they have been competitive and have managed to put together a very good team and produced world class players.

If the above mentioned items like Gaddafi and Muhammad Ali are considered as huge victories in Pakistan ,then can you imagine how it must feel to defeat your arch rival/enemy in a hugely popular sport.

Now dont get me wrong, Yes Pakistan is our arch rival in cricket and it does mean a lot

to me as a fan to beat Pakistan just like every passionate fan out there of any sport feels about beating an arch rival but...

For Pakistanis it becomes much more than a stupid sporting rivalry...it becomes legend.,part of folklore and myths are born...I mean they released frickin stamps after winning a tournament that was going to be scrapped just because they beat India in the final...If this was Bangladesh that did that  I can understand but I am sure  Pakistan has had bigger accomplishments in cricket  for sure ,but clearly tells you a peek into their pshyce.

Spot on