Pak lovers

cricketrulez

Even as Islamabad hounds Indian diplomats, New Delhi sends envoys to attend Pakistan Day celebrations

http://www.timesnownews.com/india/video/india-pakistan-day-parade-islamabad-high-commission-new-delhi-indian-diplomats-gajendra-singh-shekhawat/210666

please also add GOI in Pak lovers list

as Indian minister attend Pak day while Indian officials in Islamabad attended the parade 

@sensible-indian is such a big pak lover, he lurks on ICF and reads all the posts here but he won't respond to those posts on this forum, instead he'll go to the ghetto to discuss the icf posts because he knows he can hide behind his overlords over there, he doesn't have the guts to discuss the said posts here because he knows he will be called out for his BS. Just found out that sensible-indian was discussing my post calling kapil dev better than phateechar khan on the green ghetto, why don't you post here sif, afraid of getting the Sh!t kicked out of you over here?

36 minutes ago, kira said:

@sensible-indian is such a big pak lover, he lurks on ICF and reads all the posts here but he won't respond to those posts on this forum, instead he'll go to the ghetto to discuss the icf posts because he knows he can hide behind his overlords over there, he doesn't have the guts to discuss the said posts here because he knows he will be called out for his BS. Just found out that sensible-indian was discussing my post calling kapil dev better than phateechar khan on the green ghetto, why don't you post here sif, afraid of getting the Sh!t kicked out of you over here?

whats your ID on green forum ? may i know ..  :bandit:

17 hours ago, kira said:

@sensible-indian is such a big pak lover, he lurks on ICF and reads all the posts here but he won't respond to those posts on this forum, instead he'll go to the ghetto to discuss the icf posts because he knows he can hide behind his overlordjs over there, he doesn't have the guts to discuss the said posts here because he knows he will be called out for his BS. Just found out that sensible-indian was discussing my post calling kapil dev better than phateechar khan on the green ghetto, why don't you post here sif, afraid of getting the Sh!t kicked out of you over here?

Why the name calling for Imran? Keeping his political activities aside, He as a player was simply brilliant and definitely a far better test bowler than Kapil.

But IMO Kapil outshines him in ODI cricket. Why can't we simply appreciate their achievements instead of resorting to ad hominems?

44 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Why the name calling for Imran? Keeping his political activities aside, He as a player was simply brilliant and definitely a far better test bowler than Kapil.

But IMO Kapil outshines him in ODI cricket. Why can't we simply appreciate their achievements instead of resorting to ad hominems?

Because I don't appreciate cheats like phateechar Khan who would have been even half the bowler he was without ball tampering. Kapil carried the pathetic bowling attack singlehandedly and he didn't indulge in ball tampering, Kapil was a superior bowler to phateechar khan

On 3/31/2018 at 10:14 PM, kira said:

Meh.....I log in and out of both forums sporadically and post what I feel like.

It was a more of general point as opposed to a response to any specific comment.

And me afraid of getting my ass kicked in debates? lol.

Just don't have the time (and energy) these days for debates about obvious topics.

1 hour ago, sensible-indian said:

Meh.....I log in and out of both forums sporadically and post what I feel like.

It was a more of general point as opposed to a response to any specific comment.

And me afraid of getting my ass kicked in debates? lol.

Just don't have the time (and energy) these days for debates about obvious topics.

whats his ID on green forum ? 

Vishal Bhardwaj: I love Pakistan. It’s sad that we are always at loggerheads

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/vishal-bhardwaj-i-love-pakistan-it-s-sad-that-we-are-always-at-loggerheads/story-YxjfyCpsy67XgddMkYlZLP.html

Yeah right Vishal, we are to blame for the impasse. Not Hafiz Saeed, not Masood Azhar, not ISI or Pak army, not Burhan Wani fanboys sitting in Islamabad...only India, our twisted bigoted ruling party and army are responsible for all the evil on this planet. Humaara passport kyu leke ghoom rahe ho phir, unka hara wallah passport hee le lo naa. 

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Vishal Bhardwaj: I love Pakistan. It’s sad that we are always at loggerheads

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/vishal-bhardwaj-i-love-pakistan-it-s-sad-that-we-are-always-at-loggerheads/story-YxjfyCpsy67XgddMkYlZLP.html

Yeah right Vishal, we are to blame for the impasse. Not Hafiz Saeed, not Masood Azhar, not ISI or Pak army, not Burhan Wani fanboys sitting in Islamabad...only India, our twisted bigoted ruling party and army are responsible for all the evil on this planet. Humaara passport kyu leke ghoom rahe ho phir, unka hara wallah passport hee le lo naa. 

The biggest mistake I made in my life is to spend money to watch "Haider". This man is a complete lunatic suffering from Stockholm syndrome. He is a much bigger bigot than the other B-town Jihadi sympathisers.

I was watching his interview when he was saying you could judge a person by the film one is directing. Well guess what, he openly showed a glimpse of his mindset by filming in the ruins of Martand temple, with no mention of those responsible for the real problem of today's Kashmir.

The fiberal's motto always has been:

Blame Kashmir pandits. 

Blame Delhi walah babus. 

Blame the Indian establishment. 

Blame the security forces.

Edited by Turning_track

8 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

The biggest mistake I made in my life is to spend money to watch "Haider". This man is a complete lunatic suffering from Stockholm syndrome. He is a much bigger bigot than the other B-town Jihadi sympathisers.

I was watching his interview when he was saying you could judge a person by the film one is directing. Well guess what, he openly showed a glimpse of his mindset by filming in the ruins of Martand temple, with no mention of those responsible for the real problem of today's Kashmir.

The fiberal's motto always has been:

Blame Kashmir pandits. 

Blame Delhi walah babus. 

Blame the Indian establishment. 

Blame the security forces.

He showed the devil dance in Martand Temple, an ultimate insult to the Pandits. 

Kashmiri Pandits seek ban on film Haider for misrepresenting ancient temple

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/kashmiri-pandits-seek-ban-on-film-haider-for-misrepresenting-ancient-temple/

Ofc the shameless bigot laughed off these concerns. I still don't understand how a movie like Haider was allowed in Indian theaters, Many clowns created ruckus over a fictional epic like Padmavati but when movies like Haider and Shahid were taken to deliberately mock our forces we allowed them a free pass.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He showed the devil dance in Martand Temple, an ultimate insult to the Pandits. 

Kashmiri Pandits seek ban on film Haider for misrepresenting ancient temple

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/kashmiri-pandits-seek-ban-on-film-haider-for-misrepresenting-ancient-temple/

Ofc the shameless bigot laughed off these concerns. I still don't understand how a movie like Haider was allowed in Indian theaters, Many clowns created ruckus over a fictional epic like Padmavati but when movies like Haider and Shahid were taken to deliberately mock our forces we allowed them a free pass.

An entire generation in Kashmir vehemently denies the fact that it was a temple. They don't even care how the name Kashmir came.

How many times you'd hear the names of Patanjali, Panini , Kalhana, Charaka or Shankaracharya in normal discourse or in intellectual debates during the prime time. They were either born or spent a significant amount of life in Kashmir on medicine, science, poetry etc.

All this was destroyed by Jihadis centuries ago. The liberals can't see beyond Mughal, Khiljis.

B town gang is completely out of touch of the reality. The likes of so called Johars, Chopra etc have never even stepped out of South Bombay & they dont even understand the ongoing situation on ground. Never have I seen more biased movie than Haider, the censor board was sleeping I guess. 

@Turning_track Leela Samson was the CBFC Chairman from 2011 to 2015 (https://www.cbfcindia.gov.in/main/list-of-chairpersons.html), now that explains everything. A Congress nominated fundamentalist Christian who hated everything Dharmic and Indian, do read about the female dog. She also destroyed the historic Kalakshetra academy of Arundale, in fact tricked Arundale to get the top post there. 

6 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I seldom do for entertainment purpose. But not anymore.

Ok good.

over the years I've seen several posters here saying that the website is filth and no Indian should visit it... But they also keep updating on what's going on there and why it is still 'filth ' lol