Controversial but are captains from the North usually a little biased?

maniac

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah that is because of the extensive knowledge of 6th standard geography you displayed but let us not revisit that.

Can you point me out where I showed no knowledge of geography?

It went something like this:

I said I don't like bahubali (enough to get on your nerves lol) and said I in general don't like movies from South. A poster thought since I am from Maharashtra (again he assumed that from my posts lol) let's accuse him of not knowing south does not mean only Madras. Since in Maharashtra everyone from South is madras. There was nowhere I said south is only Madras. You just thought maybe I said that assumingly without even reading and started talking batsh!T. Go ahead point me out where I showed no knowledge of geography. Point out the post. Talk no ****.

Edited by Pollack
13 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Can you point me out where I showed no knowledge of geography?

It went something like this:

I said I don't like bahubali (enough to get on your nerves lol) and said I in general don't like movies from South. A poster though since I am from Maharashtra let's accuse him of not knowing south means Madras. There was nowhere I said south is only Madras. You just though maybe I said that assuming and staRted talking batsh!T.

No....go back and take a look... you assumed all South Indian movies to be slambang masala type nonsense and a poster pointed out that some Malayalam movies(I think) were classy if that was your cup of tea . 

your response to paraphrase was  that since you saw movies of other South Indian languages (which you probably  didn’t even know which state they were from ) you had made up your mind to take a pass and classify all movies of an entire region without even realizing that there are different cultures with different sensibilities and tastes .

I pointed that out and  it clearly hit a nerve lol and you went on a tirade ... I took the high road because it just wasn’t worth it...I have ignored that part  since because trust me I don’t have anything personal against anyone and neither am I a torch bearer for all things South but looks like it still hurts you lol.

Edited by maniac
13 minutes ago, maniac said:

No....go back and take a look... you assumed all South Indian movies to be slambang masala type nonsense and a poster pointed out that some Malayalam movies(I think) were classy if that was your cup of tea . 

your response to paraphrase was  that since you saw movies of other South Indian languages (which you probably  didn’t even know which state they were from ) you had made up your mind to take a pass and classify all movies of an entire region without even realizing that there are different cultures with different sensibilities and tastes .

I pointed that out and  it clearly hit a nerve lol and you went on a tirade ... I took the high road because it just wasn’t worth it...I have ignored that part  since because trust me I don’t have anything personal against anyone but looks like it still hurts you lol.

Lol so no lack of geography. On similar lines there is so much of lies in this post. So won't bother much. :laugh:

Just maybe I haven't seen enough good movies. Maybe I made ignorant observation based on movies I saw but it still doesn't explain how it makes me a hater based on freaking movies. It's more a case of personal likes or dislikes.

You took a high road only after you stoop so low of accusing left right and centre.lol

You were just enraged how dare I don't like Bahubali and say it loud. :laugh:

Edited by Pollack
8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Lol so no lack of geography. On similar lines there is so much of lies in this post. So won't bother much. :laugh:

Just maybe I haven't seen enough good movies. Fair enough. And then it's more a case of personal likes or dislikes.

You took a high road.lol

You were just enraged how dare I don't like Bahubali and say it loud. :laugh:

Comprehension is not exactly your strong suite by the look of it....I personally liked the movie but neither have I claimed it to be the greatest thing since sliced bread or neither I have had a problem people “disliking the movie” because that is obviously a personal thing..it’s not like I have a stake in it ....my problem was with generalization in the follow up posts clearly but then again <repeat my first statement> you seem to be confusing me with someone else....only thing I pointed out was the generalization and from the tirade you went on atleast I was happy you realized what you did and then bizarrely enough you accused me of bias :hysterical:

that was amusing stuff,I wish to keep it that way.

Edited by maniac
4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Comprehension is not exactly your strong suite by the look of it....I personally liked the movie but neither have I claimed it to be the greatest thing since sliced bread or neither I have had a problem people “disliking the movie” because that is obviously a personal thing..it’s not like I have a stake in it ....my problem was with generalization in the follow up posts clearly but then again <repeat my first statement> you seem to be confusing me with someone else....only thing I pointed out was the generalization and from the tirade you went on atleast I was happy you realized what you did and then bizarrely enough you accused me of bias :hysterical:

that was amusing stuff,I wish to keep it that way.

So,  where did I show lack of geography.  :p:

5 minutes ago, Pollack said:

So,  where did I show lack of geography.  :p:

Geography is the study of the Earth and its features, its inhabitants, and its phenomena.

so based on a couple of random movies you saw you gerneralized without even realizing difference in culture that exists among various states...it’s not like we were taking about a different country leave alone a continent FFS :laugh: 

Edited by maniac