Pujara needs to be dropped just for those runouts

kira

Just now, chewy said:

Looks like for Kohli’s ball lickers, Kohli makes no mistakes, even if he does it’s always smaller than then the other guy

Looks like for dumba$$es it is hard to even comprehend what the other person is saying, even after I said kohli did make a mistake these idiots keep repeating that I am saying kohli made no mistakes, these idiots also don't understand how running between the wickets works and keep on repeating the same dumb sh!t over and over again

For the slow minded and retarded members of this forum, I'll explain to you slowly again:-

Pujara is the striker, pujara hit the ball in front of the wicket, it is pujara's call whether there is a run or not, no matter what kohli does, it is pujara's decision whether to run or not, if kohli kept running and pujara stayed in his crease, kohli would have been runnout and it would have been totally kohli's fault, but pujara is such a poor judge of run that he didn't even make a decision whether there was a run or not and simply started running, it wasn't an easy single, it was always a risky single even if both batsmen made it, but it was always pujara's call whether the single was on or not, and he made the wrong call

1 minute ago, kira said:

Looks like for dumba$$es it is hard to even comprehend what the other person is saying, even after I said kohli did make a mistake these idiots keep repeating that I am saying kohli made no mistakes, these idiots also don't understand how running between the wickets works and keep on repeating the same dumb sh!t over and over again

:lollypop:only a true Kohli ball licker wouldn’t fault Kohli, you right up there gobbling them up

45 minutes ago, kira said:

For the slow minded and retarded members of this forum, I'll explain to you slowly again:-

Pujara is the striker, pujara hit the ball in front of the wicket, it is pujara's call whether there is a run or not, no matter what kohli does, it is pujara's decision whether to run or not, if kohli kept running and pujara stayed in his crease, kohli would have been runnout and it would have been totally kohli's fault, but pujara is such a poor judge of run that he didn't even make a decision whether there was a run or not and simply started running, it wasn't an easy single, it was always a risky single even if both batsmen made it, but it was always pujara's call whether the single was on or not, and he made the wrong call

spot on.... it was Pujara who took the initiative to go for a single.Kohli responded and then sensing the risk involved returned to his crease. And this hack kept running on  because he knows he can't score otherwise.He strictly needed to return to the  crease, but didn't

Forget whose call, it is always not on to run hard, if there was no run, and comeback from half the pitch. You hesitate and 2 steps and you go back, not run till the middle of the pitch and run back along with the batsman!

Kohli could have yelled a big NO instead running like a school boy in a 50 m race. He should intent and it always the call of the man running to the danger end, not in the front of the pitch or back. There is no such rule.

1 hour ago, kira said:

For all the cricket illiterates on this forum, let me explain to you how calling works:- 

CALLING: The striker calls for a ball hit in front of the wicket
The non-striker calls for a ball hit behind.

ball went sideways :hehe:

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Sad for pujara...but if you make 1 run in 25 balls and don't rotate strike ,then the non striker will try to take risky singles.

Although to be honest..I did not see the run out.

I hope now you understood why he made 1 run off 20 balls.

he is second to Kohli among ICC batting rating.

every ball from Cliudersin should have got wicket.

48 minutes ago, velu said:

ball went sideways :hehe:

It was Kohli call as he was running to danger end. Pujara responded to Kohlis call and ran fast but Kohli decided to run back to same side.

If he would have ran and dived, He could have made it.

Edited by mishra