KamalHasan wants a confederacy of South India (Updated Party Flag)

coffee_rules

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/660747/kamal-haasan-launches-party-names.html

Kamal Haasan launches party, names it 'Makkal Needhi Mayyam'

Makkal Needhi Mayyam (MNM) He wants to be the Father of South India!

Kamal Hasaan must be the only film star person who is modeling his political career on his own movie: Hindustani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb5zbrvWiJw

after hyderabadi , you are nik reddy :p:

If you are hinting towards the caste within my name, then I am of mixed caste and don't really bother to identify with any one of them. For me it's just my name, that's it.

I know many Reddys who wear their caste on their sleeves. Having Reddy in my name, I had the luxury of meeting many such Reddy who get comfortable with me and express their Reddy Supremacist thoughts. 🤣

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nikred said:

OK, I consider myself an Indian and then an Hyderabadi. I don't buy all this South Indian brotherhood bs.

South Indian is fine, it's geographical based. But Dravidian is the issue, this sparks the aryan-dravidian divide. Nobody talks about Aryan politics, but here there are people who take pride in dravidian. There is nothing divide like that in reality.

South Indian is fine, it's geographical based. But Dravidian is the issue, this sparks the aryan-dravidian divide. Nobody talks about Aryan politics, but here there are people who take pride in dravidian. There is nothing divide like that in reality.

I have never heard of "Dravidian pride" being used as a tool in Telangana politics. I think it's the same for AP too. It's seems more of Tamil thing and I never hear anyone discussing along these lines here.
I hope it never catches up here either, caste based politics is more than enough to contribute to animosity among people.

23 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Union vs confederecy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

How long does the war last? I know Southerners are found in sufficient numbers in the navy but Army and Air Force are a Northie domain. Can they keep out a full blown Northie charge for more than 1 day? I doubt it. Where are the nukes/missiles kept? Since SFC is under the central government, they will probably shift all of the nukes to the northern parts within the first few hours. So South won't even have that going for them. Seriously...