SHAME ON YOU SOUTH AFRICA

kira

6 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

No worries! May be we can take a moral victory out of this!! :giggle:

Again, repeating myself for the umpteenth time, had India made the effort to have match preparation, it wouldn't have even come down to this. They could have won the first test and maybe the series. This SA team was beatable in their backyard. Now wait another 4 years! Kohli-Rahane-Pujara will be in their mid 30s by then. 

Exactly! This South African team was totally beatable. We put them on the brink with the likes of Rohit Sharma and Pandya in the team and no Bhuvi or Rahanne. Had Kohli been off the weed during the selection for the first 2 game, we could have won the series.

Edited by SLICKR392
16 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Exactly! This South African team was totally beatable. We put them on the brink with the likes of Rohit Sharma and Pandya in the team and no Bhuvi or Rahanne. Had Kohli been off the weed during the selection for the first 2 game, we could have won the series.

Banjo because of Kohli's weed, I had to put up with "sipahi" nonsense from @maniac  

4 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Frigging pussies 

kohli and rahane gave a master class . Ball that hit Elgar was not that bad . He just could not handle being faced with express pace by bumrah . Pussy . Rahane would have pulled it for 4 

call a match of cos saffies scared and can’t hamdle India pace factory . Elgar you coward . Face the music chump . 

aussies are going to destroy them,i predict a white wash.

58 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

aussies are going to destroy them,i predict a white wash.

Expect SA to prepare turning pitches for the Aussies instead of grassy ones and unleash Maharaj.   Aus bowling can match up to SA, but SA batting is better, especially middle order.  

24 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Expect SA to prepare turning pitches for the Aussies instead of grassy ones and unleash Maharaj.   Aus bowling can match up to SA, but SA batting is better, especially middle order.  

no they are not,are we we seeing the same  team?..nathan lyon >>>>>>>maharaj anyway.

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Frigging pussies 

kohli and rahane gave a master class . Ball that hit Elgar was not that bad . He just could not handle being faced with express pace by bumrah . Pussy . Rahane would have pulled it for 4 

call a match of cos saffies scared and can’t hamdle India pace factory . Elgar you coward . Face the music chump . 

The ball just hit the grill and un no way it touched any part if his head nor he had any bruise. He might have been in the state of shock. Bug the way he was outtibg the ice was very dramatic. Saala dramabaaz.

It was more of a preplanned as their physio was at the boundary line teady to enter the field. He was near the pitch in no time.

I smell of match fixing by Faf n co.