IPL Auction Live thread

BeautifulGame

2 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

People are getting excited over their collection of big-hitting batsmen but I can easily see that batting line-up self-destruct. Having an entire line-up of big-hitters has never brought success to any team, Deccan Chargers in 2008 being an example. I won't be surprised if none of those big-hitters show any consistency and they end up among the bottom teams in IPL. 

They have Gambhir in their line up who can hold one end up. Even Vijay Shankar can be a very good bet as an anchor.

1 minute ago, AnkurUpadhyay said:

They have Gambhir in their line up who can hold one end up. Even Vijay Shankar can be a very good bet as an anchor.

Remains to be seen how they do but there needs to be some clearly defined roles within that batting line-up. If they all go with the mindset of going hammer and tongs then I could see the season going downwards for them very fast.

2 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Remains to be seen how they do but there needs to be some clearly defined roles within that batting line-up. If they all go with the mindset of going hammer and tongs then I could see the season going downwards for them very fast.

I have trust in Posting and Gambhir's leadership. They have got some really good T20 players. All they need is competent leadership and they should be good to go. They have 3 good left handers at the top which is a good thing given the fact that their are so many leg spinners going around.