Rate IPL Teams Post auction 2018

Ankit_sharma03

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/ipl-auction-2018-juhi-chawlas-daughter-jahnavi-gave-preity-zinta-a-run-for-her-money-1805782?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

According to this,Juhi Chawla's daughter was the 'master mind' behind kkr's auction strategy.They let a kid decide on their team for next ten years..:hysterical:

Who was the master mind behind csk's selections....Ziva???:hysterical:

7 hours ago, someone said:

Your bowlers will go for runs. Even mishra is wicket taker but can leak runs.

but more obvious, is your middle order. The indian trio are all inexperienced, no international pedigree. And maxwell, morris arent be your key batsman. There batting is not consistent at all.

Morris, Rabada, Shami, Mishra and Nadeem is one of the best attack in this IPL. Everybody goes for runs in T20 but you can't find a better attack than this one. How many teams have experienced Indian middle order batsman? Pant and Iyer are very talented and both played extremely well last season. Vijay Shankar is one of the best batsman in Indian domestic circuit. DD has at least 4 batsmen that can decide the game on their own : Roy/Munro, Pant, Maxwell and Morris. No other team has this sort of explosive batting line up.

13 hours ago, AnkurUpadhyay said:

Morris, Rabada, Shami, Mishra and Nadeem is one of the best attack in this IPL. Everybody goes for runs in T20 but you can't find a better attack than this one. How many teams have experienced Indian middle order batsman? Pant and Iyer are very talented and both played extremely well last season. Vijay Shankar is one of the best batsman in Indian domestic circuit. DD has at least 4 batsmen that can decide the game on their own : Roy/Munro, Pant, Maxwell and Morris. No other team has this sort of explosive batting line up.

You should check their economy rates.  They are primary attacking bowlers, and don't really have the defensive yorkers in their core bowling. Your bowling attack can leak runs. And I have put DD as the best team on paper so it's not like I don't rate DD. Just one or two weakness pointed out, and you can't digest it.

18 hours ago, velu said:

talentwise :csk: is in top #2

one of the longest batting lineup :hail: 

2 lightniging quick pace bowlers :hail: 

3/4 allrounders :hail:

wiht our :csk: think tank , will be surprised if we dont qualify for the finals 

+ a lot of terrific fielder 

faf, bravo, raina, jadeja, raydu, dhoni behind the stumps 

4 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

BUMP! 

3 out of the top 4 teams listed in the OP failed to qualify for the playoffs :giggle: 
If only cricket was played on paper :wink: 

xactly cricket is not played on paper thats why its post auction rating not prediction who will qualify . I knw the diff , i hve seen IPL from season 1 where no one gave a chance to RR and they won