The Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018(50 overs domestic season)

Cricketics

9 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Trundler dominated teams have made it to the qfs ,they will get noticed and fans like us Will be rewarded with selection of these and we will be deprived of watching the rare species(genuine pacers)

Whose fault it is? Why don't phaaaast bowlers dominate? Easy to complain brother. 

8 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Whose fault it is? Why don't phaaaast bowlers dominate? Easy to complain brother. 

Yes indeed they didnt dominate as batsmen from respective sides didnt help their cause ,this is ironical that trundler dominated sides performed as a unit but we as fans were certainly backing some players to do well and get noticed but alas it didnt happen.I think these tournaments should be used to gauge individual performance 

Totally stupid cricket from indian team player :K RAHUL run out (0) in the final, he came to bat , at crucial time of match when his captain Karun Nair was bowled for 0

5 for 2 in the Vijay hazare final vs PUJARAS saurashtra.

Childish error by Rahul.Pressure on AGARWAL.I think NAIR should bats at 4 in all cricket

Agarwal out  for 90 

I wish I can ask BcCI why Agarwal not in the Indian team ?

2134 runs in last 4 month  in domestic 

147 for 3 

4 down 

Samarth bowled for 48

If Saurashtra win today, whom Agarwal will play ( India A or India B) at Dharamsala next week ?

Teams  will declares today of A & B.

Good to listen GUJRATI by Saurashtra keeper through out Karnataka's innings.

I support Saurashtra but imagine Saurashtra vs India A or India B might not a good game at Dharamsala on Monday or next week I would like Karnataka to win so Deodhar trophy more exciting to watch.