HILARIOUS- Modi trolls Renuka Choudhary

FischerTal

^

They wont understand it. The way lady(not sure if i could call her that) but whatever, the way she was laughing, even if it was some man laughing so incessantly in the assembly, I wouldnt be able to term it any differently.

Chor ke dadhi me tinka. 

4 hours ago, dial_100 said:

^

They wont understand it. The way lady(not sure if i could call her that) but whatever, the way she was laughing, even if it was some man laughing so incessantly in the assembly, I wouldnt be able to term it any differently.

Chor ke dadhi me tinka. 

Actually, he said it reminded him of Ramayan serial. He didn't say Shurpanakha. Why did she/liberals assume that he referred to Shurpanakha?   Chor ko tinke ki dadhi hain!

4 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Congress and their pidis have tried to spin this against Modi :rofl:  Utter foolish. This was some clinical trolling by Modi :agree: 

Ab isko dekho..

Somebody should point out that, Shurpanakha was a brahmin, they will  be confused whom to support , Sar ghum jayega inka!

Edited by coffee_rules

On 2/10/2018 at 4:38 AM, coffee_rules said:

Ab isko dekho..

Somebody should point out that, Shurpanakha was a brahmin, they will  be confused whom to support , Sar ghum jayega inka!

They're absolute morons. This entire episode has somewhat reunited the Twitter right wing folk who were starting to splinter over the last few months. They're now back to collectively trolling the pseudo-libs on Twitter. Illustrates why you need opposition as a common focal point to reunite against.

On 08/02/2018 at 4:08 AM, coffee_rules said:

Now it's very clear, it does resemble the laugh so much..

On 07/02/2018 at 11:12 PM, Temujin Khaghan said:

There are demonic female characters like surpanakha, lankini an orgress called thaataki and also a shady female called mandara who is like a female Sanjay manjrekar with a very loose tongue and ruins other people's lives. Modi could have meant any one of them i suppose.

On 08/02/2018 at 12:52 AM, coffee_rules said:

It could be Ravana or Shoorpanakha or some demon reference. 

IIRC, this Renuka woman played the role of Shoorpanakha in Ramanand Sagar's epic back in the days.

On 2/10/2018 at 4:00 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

They're absolute morons. This entire episode has somewhat reunited the Twitter right wing folk who were starting to splinter over the last few months. They're now back to collectively trolling the pseudo-libs on Twitter. Illustrates why you need opposition as a common focal point to reunite against.

Another nutcase from the journalist in 'The Hindu'. Very soon, watch out for hashtag #ImSurpanakha trending by these idiots of the left kind.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Another nutcase from the journalist in 'The Hindu'. Very soon, watch out for hashtag #ImSurpanakha trending by these idiots of the left kind.

Yup. So freaking progressive that she was condoning the illegal and immoral abduction of Shri. Sita by her own brother. :giggle: 

:wall: man i want to know who the hell calls these idiots scholars? I mean seriously. Whether Sagarika or whoever this person is or Renuka. Give me good reasons why they shouldnt be trolled?

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

:rofl::rofl:

Next they'll say that Surpanakha was justified in trying to eat Sita because Sita was supporting Ram's patriarchy :rofl: 

Even parody accounts can't come up with this sort of comedy :agree: