Marriage : Imran Khan's hat-trick

Number

8 hours ago, MechEng said:

Always wondered why would IK be pro Taliban? He always looked quite liberal in his outlook at least in the interviews. Yes he is sort of a narcissist - a common trait in top sports players, but he is far from being a fanatic of any kind.

He believed that if Pak army assists US in their war against Taliban then there is a risk of Pashtun population revolting against Pakistan and an armed secession movement might start. 

5 minutes ago, Number said:

He believed that if Pak army assists US in their war against Taliban then there is a risk of Pashtun population revolting against Pakistan and an armed secession movement might start. 

its already starting. pashtuns are fiercely loyal to their own tribes but after the recent death of najeebulah mehsud, there was an unusual unity among pashtuns across different tribes that led to the Pashtun long march. it is just the beginning. RAW just needs to get its hands dirty once again like they did backing the Mukti Bahini :aha:

3 hours ago, Number said:

It is a lame excuse.

Taliban was killing Pakhtoons right and left and it killed about 40000 Tribal Pakhtoons. 

Swat area Pakhtoons hated Taliban and they even voted for ANP  (a liberal party who was at hit list of Taliban). But still Imran Khan along with other foolish leaders handed over the Swat area to Taliban without even asking the poor Swati Pakhtoons. 

Remember, a Leader has to show the right path to the people. But Imran Khan always leave the right path and himself follow the popular but wrong path in order to get his personal popularity. 

Even if there was some support for Taliban among Pakhtoons, then the solution was to tell the people about the reality of Taliban, to make them realize that Taliban is evil and it will impose it's sharia by force, and thus this war against Taliban is ours. 

Instead of showing the nation the right path, Imran Khan mislead them and confused them by telling them that all these killings and slaughters and suicide bombings in Pakistan are only done in reaction to US while Taliban are themselves good guys and they have no motives against Pakistan, they don't want to impose their sharia in Pakistan. 

Imran Khan represented Pakistani State as a terrorist partner of US and thus legitimate target of Taliban attack. But the reality is this that Taliban would have attacked long time ago after consolidating their government in Kabul. It was only due to the presence of US that Taliban lost their power in Kabul, and thus were not able to attack Pakistani state and capture Islamabad. 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Imran Khan will never let his own sisters and daughter and even sons to live under Talibani Sharia system. But he compelled millions of people of Swat to live under Taliban in name of Shariat-e-Muhammadi. 

This.

He is a bloody hypocrite.

He was okay sleeping around with women but not okay taking responsibility for the child that was born out of it.

On 24/02/2018 at 10:47 AM, beetle said:

This.

He is a bloody hypocrite.

He was okay sleeping around with women but not okay taking responsibility for the child that was born out of it.

I am afraid that this Issue is complex, and Imran Khan is not the culprit (at least not the main culprit). And I am saying it despite being very critical against Imran Khan and his pro Mullah policies. 

There is a strange ruling in Islamic Sharia, which says that the biological father could never own his illegitimate child, could never give his name to the child, could never up bring the child. In short, a man has absolutely no relationship to his illegitimate child. If the child is a girl, then she is "Na-Mahram" for her biological father (i.e. she has to observer HIJAB in front of her biological father).

Imran Khan is living in Pakistan. Therefore, he could never officially be a father of this child girl. And if he gives her his name, then Mullahs will straight away declare him Kafir for going against the Sharia and owning the illegitimate child. This would be an end to his political career. 

Therefore, Imran Khan is not the prime culprit in this case, but only partial culprit. He still has a chance to leave Pakistan and politics, and then giver that child girl his name. 

Although Imran Khan didn't give her his name, still he did one thing good i.e. he asked his first wife Jamima to look after her. I could imagine if the barrier of religion would not have been there, then perhaps it would have been easy for Imran Khan to straight away give her his name, as he showed his will by bringing her to his ex-wife. 

6 hours ago, Naila Makhdoom said:

This is trait of every man not only him.

No. I don't agree. 

That is a big generalisation .

Most guys do care about what happens to their child .

As for being irresponsible, there are women who get pregnant irresponsibly and have no problems aborting or throwing the newborn in dustbin. It is worse. Atleast that child had a parent who was living in the first world and willing to take responsibility.

Some people are like that....irresponsible , careless,heartless.

The rumors are indeed quite sordid.  This lady has 5 kids and was married, but had a "dream where it was revealed to her, that she needs to marry Imran to make him PM and save Pakistan".   WTF craziness.  Question is why would Imran agree?  Is it to stroke his ego that he can make a married MILF hot for him?  Is it to portray a settled image for politics?  It doesn't seem like a smart move at all.

8 hours ago, sandeep said:

The rumors are indeed quite sordid.  This lady has 5 kids and was married, but had a "dream where it was revealed to her, that she needs to marry Imran to make him PM and save Pakistan".   WTF craziness.  Question is why would Imran agree?  Is it to stroke his ego that he can make a married MILF hot for him?  Is it to portray a settled image for politics?  It doesn't seem like a smart move at all.

All this brain washing took place in name of religion. 

Not only Imran Khan became brain washed, but she also brain washed his 1st husband to divorce her happily so that she could marry Imran Khan, and also brain washed her 5 children who are also happy to have Imran Khan as their step father. 

I have seen this Peeri Faqeeri culture in Pakistan (which is almost similar to Sadhu culture in India). Peer seems to be having direct contact with god, and thus denying Peer's dream is directly disobeying the god. 

I would say that being "moderate liberal Muslim" is perhaps not enough and religion could still make you a fool. One has to be atheist in order to get rid of stories like jinns and souls in graveyard etc. 

All my liberal Muslim friends, who even drink and have girl friends, but they could not still go to any graveyard in the night while they still believe in religious stories of jinns and souls living in graveyards and they capture the bodies of living people if they go to graveyard alone in night. 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Not only Imran Khan became brain washed, but she also brain washed his 1st husband to divorce her happily so that she could marry Imran Khan, and also brain washed her 5 children who are also happy to have Imran Khan as their step father. 

I have seen this Peeri Faqeeri culture in Pakistan (which is almost similar to Sadhu culture in India). Peer seems to be having direct contact with god, and thus denying Peer's dream is directly disobeying the god. 

I would say that being "moderate liberal Muslim" is perhaps not enough and religion could still make you a fool. One has to be atheist in order to get rid of stories like jinns and souls in graveyard etc. 

All my liberal Muslim friends, who even drink and have girl friends, but they could not still go to any graveyard in the night while they still believe in religious stories of jinns and souls living in graveyards and they capture the bodies of living people if they go to graveyard alone in night. 

Dude, you are clearly on a mission to provoke and troll muslims, and count me out of such nonsense.   

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Modern liberal Muslim? Lol that's an oxymoron :rotfl:

Imran Khan's Marriage In Trouble, Say Reports As Pet Dogs Make 'Ghar Wapsi

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/imran-khans-marriage-in-trouble-say-reports-after-pet-dogs-ghar-wapsi-1842575?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Third time's not quite the charm for Imran Khan, news reports from Pakistan seem to suggest. An Urdu newspaper reports that Mr Khan's third wife Bushra Maneka - also his spiritual guide - moved out of their home in Islamabad nearly a month ago. What fueled speculation was the return of the politician's pet dogs - who were reportedly banished from their home by his new wife.

:p:

Having a dog is against Sharia!
https://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/09/11/muslims-demand-locals-dont-walk-dogs-in-public-because-it-is-a-violation-of-sharia-and-disrespects-them.html

In Manchester, pamphlets have been distribute by a group called Public Purity have demanded that Brits do not take their dogs out in public as dogs are considered impure in the Islamic faith. :facepalm: 

The way some of the Pak cricketers like Afridi, Shoaib idolize Imran, who's to tell one of them isn't in that ninja costume sharing the bed with their master? How can one ever know who hides behind those curtains?