Isn't it obnoxious, disgusting, nauseating that Dhoni is still playing T20 for india

gakgupta

17 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

People can vote for who they like, I'm sure majority of credible cricket historians would say srt>Kohli (based on current cricketing evidence). Mumbai Indians, you must be kidding...don't watch crap grade t20 cricket 

Historians like who:giggle: maniac uncle ? Keep backing your bambis and their selfish innings. 

27 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

If you even knew the basics of cricket, you wouldn't even be asking stupid questions like this. Asking such a question like this says something about your cricketing acumen. 

This Is the same guy who didn't know who was the captain of India in 2015:giggle:

31 minutes ago, kira said:

Just put a leash around your pet rasgulla, he can't stop barking, if you can't control your pets then you shouldn't buy a pet, the mods should put this rabid poodle to sleep for good 

watch your words .. we are watching :police: 

47 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Why don't you learn how to read? Stop embarrassing yourself with poor grasp of the English language.

There is a difference between "helped" and "created". I said MSD helped SRT's legacy by winning the WC for India. And that's a fact. Think of it. Tendy without a world cup....

Show me where I said MSD "created" SRT's legacy. If you can't, just shut up and move on. I don't have time for you.

Next.

Bhai angrezi side me rakh aur baat sun.....agar tu ye soch raha ki wc nahi jitne se  uskey  legacy me koi diff aaya hota to ye teri bhul hai....As i said as soon as he debut he has been hailed as biggest crickenting talent to debu by all senior pro, commentrator  and grts of the game. Wc is just another feather in the cap.... how many wc Richard hadlee or denis lille has won is there any issue with how they are percieved today.

22 hours ago, Lala said:

Watch this. Even sachin accept Wasim, Waqar and Shoaib are all time best and hard to face. So how did he punish them???

Sachin and W's competed Sachin bested them many times, they got his wickets at times. This is based on facts no one punished or destroyed or shook in fear.

49 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Bhai angrezi side me rakh aur baat sun.....agar tu ye soch raha ki wc nahi jitne se  uskey  legacy me koi diff aaya hota to ye teri bhul hai....As i said as soon as he debut he has been hailed as biggest crickenting talent to debu by all senior pro, commentrator  and grts of the game. Wc is just another feather in the cap.... how many wc Richard hadlee or denis lille has won is there any issue with how they are percieved today.

Bhai wo known idiot hai, bhonke de usko, wo kehte hai na... haathi chale bazaar, kutte bhauken hazaar  :giggle: