Magnificient Mahendra!!!

velu

Just now, mancalledsting said:

the king of chamcha giri has the nerve to call others chamchas....and the besharami continues 

You are just sad Kohli is leaving your ailiaa behind from that thread aren't you :cantstop: leading by the 10+ votes.. How did so called pandya do ? Looks like he was the highest Runscorer today..

1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

You are just sad Kohli is leaving your ailiaa behind from that thread aren't you :cantstop: leading by the 10+ votes.. How did so called pandya do ? Looks like he was the highest Runscorer today..

which thread? no actually I want kohli to break all of srt's records because it means hopefully more future success for India. lol you keep throwing stuff and hoping it sticks

Just now, mancalledsting said:

which thread? no actually I want kohli to break all of srt's records because it means hopefully more future success for India. lol you keep throwing stuff and hoping it sticks

:cantstop: Maniac type statement. We all saw how happy you are when saffer was smashing chahal. You are laughing at it. Besharam bambi lobby ka chamcha.

Just now, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: Maniac type statement. We all saw how happy you are when saffer was smashing chahal. You are laughing at it. Besharam bambi lobby ka chamcha.

no I was laughing at shameless chamcha giri of dhoni actually. anyway, his contribution today has proved to be useless...as per usual. we were about 30 runs below a winning total.

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

no I was laughing at shameless chamcha giri of dhoni actually. anyway, his contribution today has proved to be useless...as per usual. we were about 30 runs below a winning total.

Foreign Ailiaaa fan is "trying" to insult :cantstop: Chalo.. Congrats you are atleast happy that RSA won. Go open a new thread about pledging your support to your east pakistan now..

7 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Foreign Ailiaaa fan is "trying" to insult :cantstop: Chalo.. Congrats you are atleast happy that RSA won. Go open a new thread about pledging your support to your east pakistan now..

lol.. calm down bhaiiya...itna butt hurt baazi mujhe kyun dikhta 

ok never realised acknowledging good players from other countries means you don't like your own country...in the olden days they used to call that being honest and truthful. alien concept to you, I know

Edited by mancalledsting
3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

lol.. calm down bhaiiya...itna butt hurt baazi mujhe kyun dikhta 

ok never realised acknowledging good players from other countries means you don't like your own country...in the olden days they used to call that truthful. alien concept to you, I know

Butthurt.jpg

Is that just because I offered you something that you need so bad after today :cantstop: Besharam blaming two batsmen who delivered and licking his bambi lobby captain Rohit 0(1) and taking digs at Kohli for his Ailiaaa.

Edited by Rasgulla
6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

M.S.Dhoni Narpani Mandram  start a  twitter page like this. Make it famous like Ravindra Jadeja, Srini Mama page. Or shall i start?

i dont have much time :(

start "M.S.Dhoni Narpani Mandram" :rotfl: 

or varuthapadatha dhoni sangam  :phehe: