Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

5 minutes ago, chapetmarunga said:

give link

Bhai itni jaldi link nahi aata , go to their site and watch live tv.most probably they will run it on 1 pm 

Aa gaya link

http://abpnews.abplive.in/videos/watch-hasin-jahan-exclusive-within-a-month-i-came-to-know-about-mohammed-shami-s-affairs-804718

Edited by Singh bling

Wow. He seemed like such a family man.Always praising his wife for her support in tough times. 

One of them is a big time liar.

Why did she marry him if he was philandering around  while dating her. 

Cheaters never change. They just find ways to hide.

If there was violence involved, them shami is in trouble. If it is just about adultery, then it is very easy for either of them to divorce.

I read that her dad is a transporter in kolkota. If he is a big shot then shami gaya.

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

Wow. He seemed like such a family man.Always praising his wife for her support in tough times. 

If there was violence involved, them shami is in trouble. If it is just about adultery, then it is very easy for either of them to divorce.

I read that her dad is a transporter in kolkota. If he is a big shot then shami gaya.

According to her wife his GF was not acceptable to family she even said that Shami told his family will kill her.So it quite possible that Shami wanted an ideal bahu for his parents while he can do all the ayeaashi

48 minutes ago, beetle said:

most likely family pressure+ thinking he might change after marriage.

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

According to her wife his GF was not acceptable to family she even said that Shami told his family will kill her.So it quite possible that Shami wanted an ideal bahu for his parents while he can do all the ayeaashi

He married against family wishes. There was gup chup nikaah. Only after thst the family had a public reception .

Why do people marry if they want to play around ? And if he wanted to marry for family ,Gaon mein shaadi karta mummy ki pasand ki ladki se ....why marry a model from another culture( bengali)?

Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/mohammed-shami-has-extramarital-affairs-his-family-tried-to-kill-me-says-wife-pacer-denies-allegations/

These are very serious allegations, especially the one of attempts to take her life.

Having extra marital affair won't lead him to arrest. However, it is a very serious allegation and puts the relationship into dispute and whole world is reading this now. Can Shami fight back mentally from whatever she has accused him off.

23 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

These are very serious allegations, especially the one of attempts to take her life.

Having extra marital affair won't lead him to arrest. However, it is a very serious allegation and puts the relationship into dispute and whole world is reading this now. Can Shami fight back mentally from whatever she has accused him off.

i think this has been going on for quite some time now and that has reflected in his on-field up and down performances as well.