Speed,Swing &Performance of Fast Bowlers & Swing Bowlers in 2018 IPL

vishalvirsingh

it's only a couple of overs of yorkers ,it's not like he has to bowl long spells .He is bowling 140k so cant say is taking it easy .i think he has been practicing length for tests and odis and has lost out on the yorker .

Nailed it bro, :shakehands: exactly the reason why he has been struggling a bit with his yorkers! Should be the end of discussion.

Bro, thats wishful thinking. If you are a good bowler, you got to bowl well all the time and not when you choose to. If you choose your performance, you are nothing more than a mediocre bowler. Tell me one incident where Mcgrath or Akram chose to bowl mediocre? @rkt.india @express bowling , I also refer to you 2, on the comments made above.

I think the reduction in the number of yorkers has got something to do with some new thought-process going on in T20s regarding death bowling.

It is not only Bumrah ... most pacers have reduced the number of yorkers they used to bowl.

They too must have done it domestic cricket. In fact, Akram himself said in commentary several times that on flatter pitches he just tried to bowl within himself and waited for ball to reverse. Dale Steyn did the same all his career. No bowler can bowl or bowl 100% all the time. Bowlers who do are mostly found on hospital bed.

I am not talking about his pace. I am talking about his bowling style and lack of yorkers. 

it's only a couple of overs of yorkers ,it's not like he has to bowl long spells .He is bowling 140k so cant say is taking it easy .i think he has been practicing length for tests and odis and has lost out on the yorker .

Yorkers take a lot of toll on back. No one bowls long spell of Yorkers. Even in ODIs, he would bowl only 2 overs at death.

I wish this  jofra archer was playing for KKR so that our young guns mavi n koti would have learned something from him, guy is bowling like a veteran , tremendous control over line and  pace with that standstill and shoot type action,

What will these jokers dhawal and unadkat learn from him??

Everyone is different. Not everyone can bowl like him. He is taller and different than mavi and koti. Archer is just a rare breed. He bowls 145 without breaking a sweat.

I wish this  jofra archer was playing for KKR so that our young guns mavi n koti would have learned something from him, guy is bowling like a veteran , tremendous control over line and  pace with that standstill and shoot type action,

U learn from someone experienced, jofra himself is young in his career

They are lucky that they have johnson, streak and kallis to share their experience 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Unadkat  will learn how to bowl without aparent effort   ( from Archer ).

And end up bowling even slower  (  if that is possible  )    :phehe: