Chinese men thrash policeman in Pakistan

Singh bling

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Considering how you couldn't prosecute them, is it safe to assume  that those labourers possessed diplomatic immunity as well?

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Considering how you couldn't prosecute them, is it safe to assume  that those labourers possessed diplomatic immunity as well?

Seems like all 1.5 billion Chinese enjoy diplomatic immunity in Pakistan....same way how all Englishmen/women enjoyed diplomatic immunity from the ' curry eating local savages' 100 years ago.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Seems like all 1.5 billion Chinese enjoy diplomatic immunity in Pakistan....same way how all Englishmen/women enjoyed diplomatic immunity from the ' curry eating local savages' 100 years ago.

I am completely fine with it honestly. The more PakPunjabi asses get kicked, the better. 

Most Beghairat people on this planet.

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I am completely fine with it honestly. The more PakPunjabi asses get kicked, the better. 

Most Beghairat people on this planet.

Yep. As i said, one of the big reasons i am pro-CPEC, is because Pakistan, in 50 years will look like Xinjiang - getting Chinese approval for baby names, strictly controlled mosques, clergymen all vetted by the Chinese officials to cut out any jihad/ummah talk, etc. 
All of which, directly benefits us. If the price for that, is a pipeline and 4 lane highway through a chunk of our land that is foreign-occupied and with no return in sight, then its a good deal in my books.

weak and meek pakistanis,

this all can do against some Chinese plebs, just deport them back to nice comfy China, no wonder pakistanis worldwide have low self esteem, even restaurants they run market themselves selling Indian cuisine   

On 09/04/2018 at 1:06 AM, chewy said:

lol, from same article:

The Chinese engineers also cut off power to a police camp at the construction site, the officials said.

LMAO what the heck? So the Chinese control power supply to Pakistani police stations too? :wp23:

Edited by motomaverick

10 hours ago, chewy said:

weak and meek pakistanis,

this all can do against some Chinese plebs, just deport them back to nice comfy China, no wonder pakistanis worldwide have low self esteem, even restaurants they run market themselves selling Indian cuisine   

Pakistani and Indian cuisine are literally the same thing, an Indian label is more marketable than a Pakistani one. Don’t twist the facts to suit your agenda.