Ishant Sharma county performance thread

The other day a tuk-tuk driver banged into my 4th favourite Jaguar. I was slightly upset taking it to my local Dentwala however felt sympathy when I saw his Linden television. Despite the blurry pixels of the Linden screen, I made out the unmistakable gangly figure of Lol Ishant hurling down a half tracker thali waiting to be glubbered through the covers.

Praise Allah for Ishant, for he can always raise a smile out of me in any situation :phehe:

6 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

The other day a tuk-tuk driver banged into my 4th favourite Jaguar. I was slightly upset taking it to my local Dentwala however felt sympathy when I saw his Linden television. Despite the blurry pixels of the Linden screen, I made out the unmistakable gangly figure of Lol Ishant hurling down a half tracker thali waiting to be glubbered through the covers.

Praise Allah for Ishant, for he can always raise a smile out of me in any situation :phehe:

I dont know if I should laugh at that or :wall: whenever he plays

2 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

They should actually show all Indian matches featuring Lol Ishant on the comedy channel 

are u sure lol ishant got 2 wickets and trundler amir got 0 wickets today with helpful red ball.....lmao lala the beggar getting his as*s handed on every thread.

Edited by LORD_analyst
48 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

are u sure lol ishant got 2 wickets and trundler amir got 0 wickets today with helpful red ball.....lmao lala the beggar getting his as*s handed on every thread.

Lol 2 wickets and you carry on here like it's Diwali?? :phehe:

Please friend, let's put Indian-Pakistani hostility aside and Lol @ Ishant together

2 minutes ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Ishant has won more tests for India than Amir has ever done for Pakistan. He is a workhorse and has enough stamina to bowl longer spells which Amir lacks.

Can you back this up with stats my friend? Or is this just a pluver fact?

And please, if Ishant was a horse he'd be taken out the back, shot and turned into glue quicker than a Wahab spell

1 hour ago, Lala2790 said:

Can you back this up with stats my friend? Or is this just a pluver fact?

And please, if Ishant was a horse he'd be taken out the back, shot and turned into glue quicker than a Wahab spell

My friend Ishant is a good bowler. Ask Ricky jee your other friend. 

Give it a break. We know Ishant is the shittiest bowler to play 50 overs. He has played 81 tests with an average of 35.94 and with a strike rate of 66.6. Playing one-upmanship with the padosis isn't going to do you any favors. Time to look at younger bowlers who can take wickets. I don't know why there isn't a Bhuvi, Shami, Umesh, Ashwin, and Kuldeep thread. These guys will be more useful in the future. Ishant is almost 30

16 hours ago, Garuda said:

Give it a break. We know Ishant is the shittiest bowler to play 50 overs. He has played 81 tests with an average of 35.94 and with a strike rate of 66.6. Playing one-upmanship with the padosis isn't going to do you any favors. Time to look at younger bowlers who can take wickets. I don't know why there isn't a Bhuvi, Shami, Umesh, Ashwin, and Kuldeep thread. These guys will be more useful in the future. Ishant is almost 30

Agree, Ishant is worse than the bag of potatoes my cook bought at the narket last week.

Ishant's best shot to stay relevant is to contact HBO and find out if there are any spare comedy roles vacant

19 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Agree, Ishant is worse than the bag of potatoes my cook bought at the narket last week.

Ishant's best shot to stay relevant is to contact HBO and find out if there are any spare comedy roles vacant

Well said. But Ishant can bat for 100 balls in a test match. None of your batsman managed that today :phehe:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/13112/scorecard/464526/india-vs-australia-1st-test-australia-tour-of-india-sep-oct-2010-2010-11/

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18025/scorecard/1119536/england-vs-pakistan-2nd-test-pakistan-tour-of-ireland-2018/