Washed up players watch

The Dark Horse

Ravi Ashwin, cant bat, cant bowl, cant field, over smart speaker, knows about game but cant do jack $hite.

Mohit Sharma was only good against another old washed up team mate for one over. 

The Universe Boss, one match wonder, soon to be The Universe Chaprasi.

Also the same old IPL Kachrapatti inclusive of Amit Mishra, Piyush Chawla, Ambati Rayudu, Vinay Kumar and a new entrant Vijay Shankar. 

Edited by Sean Bradley

Piyush "chubby cheeks" Chawla 
Ambati "biryani" Rayudu
Ravi "Dhoni's BBF" Jadeja
Parthiv "pappu" Patel
Harshal "trundler" Patel
Amit "belly" Mishra
Saurabh "hack" Tiwary
Stuart "bits & pieces" Binny
Stuart "mayanti" Binny

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

On 4/17/2018 at 5:32 PM, Sean Bradley said:

Ravi Ashwin, cant bat, cant bowl, cant field, over smart speaker, knows about game but cant do jack $hite.

kuch bhi , matalb bas bolna hai bematalb

On 4/17/2018 at 5:32 PM, Sean Bradley said:

Also the same old IPL Kachrapatti inclusive of Amit Mishra, Piyush Chawla, Ambati Rayudu, Vinay Kumar and a new entrant Vijay Shankar. 

M no fan of raydu and his batting is an eyesore but the guy has been excellent in IPL 

Even chawla has been doing well in last few yrs 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kuch bhi , matalb bas bolna hai bematalb

M no fan of raydu and his batting is an eyesore but the guy has been excellent in IPL 

Even chawla has been doing well in last few yrs 

Believe me even if you try to make an all time IPL 11, neither of the gun players you mentioned above would feature in it.

22 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Believe me even if you try to make an all time IPL 11, neither of the gun players you mentioned above would feature in it.

So, what not being in IPLXI prove? Close to 200 players are playing in IPL and an XI only consists XI players.

5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

So, what not being in IPLXI prove? Close to 200 players are playing in IPL and an XI only consists XI players.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so......IPL has been played for 10 yrs does that mean only who ll make it to 11 are good 

This Thread is about washed up players in the "IPL", Ashwin is a Very good Test Player, but he is not a run away performer at the IPL. In my opinion he feels in secured about his spot in the Indian Team and is trying too many options. He has already lost his spot in the ODI's and not too far from losing his spot in Tests (away to begin with). He is not the youngest or the fittest, so fits perfectly in the parameters of OP. I used the best IPL XI as a hypothesis just to prove that all these players have never been the best players in the IPL and certainly not in the all time IPL XI.  

Edited by Sean Bradley