IPL 2018 script watch 2.0-New leak received

maniac

22 hours ago, maniac said:

After a grueling investigation,hacking,wire tapping,I  just got my hands on the updated script.....I am doing this for you guys and I would appreciate if I get some applause for me and my team of investigative reporters rather than ridicule.

Now let me clarify I am not a "Millipede" or a "Prediction Machine" ......this is a script and let me refresh your memory how a script works....Anil Kapoor was supposed to play Baazigar.......Amir Khan was supposed to act in Darr but those roles went to SRK....so the actor changed but the script remained unchanged. T

What we are doing is god's work,we are bringing to you the story-line and the entire essence of how things will pan out.That is a different level of skill altogether. 

Having said that please see the updated script.

CSK vs MI finals is guaranteed-Look how MI sneaked up to No.5....this apparently took a lot of intense re writing...Our journalists were in awe of the creativity here and some of them are sent to a de-cult program as they are mesmerized and hypnotized by governing council's genius.

Now the Essence here of this script is that CSK and MI are the traditional rivals and the big story.

What better way to bring back this golden goose rivalry in CSK's comeback year. :hatsoff: to GC.

Dhoni-Rohit will be the guru-sishya story-line this year instead of Kohli.

CSK to win due to the slight script alteration -The unanimous theme that was agreed upon is that last year Steve Smith couldn't get the job done against this very same team. He was leading what was pretty much a similar core team to the current CSK .

The narrative that GC want's to tell us is that this year since thailava has come back,He will reclaim his throne or some crap like that.That is why every Tom,Dick and Harry player performing or non-performing have been instructed by GC to mention Dhoni's name with any random praise they could think of.

Rohit and MI the defending champs who will look like they sealed the deal in a low scoring contest and here is where Dhoni will come in and play his usual sedate knock to get CSK over the line...this role was changed to cater to Dhoni's age and declining abilities.

Semi finalists will be one of Punjab or KKR for the mandatory Bollywood quota much like an item song in the movies...The general consensus is that since we can't have 2 item songs,only one of them have a slot.

SRH might be at this point destined to make the 4th spot as GC want to make this a little realistic by atleast having one genuine team in the knockouts....SRH being an honest team that doesn't follow scripts may screw themselves with their honest attitude but at this point Governing council is hoping that they make it to lend credibility to the script.

Oh I forgot,the highlight scene here much like the coronation scene in Baahubali 2 will be the battle between MI and RCB to be the last team to reach the KO's...it will be hyped as the battle of the shishyas...camera will try and capture a lot of emotions and every 2 minutes you will see camera panning to Anushka,Ritika,Real Super Bhabhi etc etc....they will absolutely nail their roles and play it up to the gallery....watch out for this...this scene comes highly recommended by our source.

Wah !!! Bhai wah !!!

3 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

Script is wrong. Both MI-RCB matches are over :rotfl: 

Galti se small mistakes ho jaati hai.

It is a confusing script after all.:p:

apologize for the glaring mistake..... @Unstable Joe as I said  this is about essence....The other predictions are like oh you know what this role would have suited SRK or this role was tailor made for Akshay Kumar etc etc...this script was about the "essence","the narrative","the theme"

The "essence" was that RCB vs MI will battle it out for the 4th spot,with MI going through...that was the essence.......watch this space,You will fins the essence soon and you will know the script was right.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

apologize for the glaring mistake..... @Unstable Joe as I said  this is about essence....The other predictions are like oh you know what this role would have suited SRK or this role was tailor made for Akshay Kumar etc etc...this script was about the "essence","the narrative","the theme"

The "essence" was that RCB vs MI will battle it out for the 4th spot,with MI going through...that was the essence.......watch this space,You will fins the essence soon and you will know the script was right.

We'll see :phehe:. But if MI manage it, then awesome. :mi:

54 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Why? :((

:broken_heart:

Don't worry :mi: will win. we will meet in the final :csk: vs :mi:. Ambani vs Srini. What a contest. It will be a mother of all contests, cracking match, and other shastrisms I forget. :csk: will win at the end with Dhoni hitting the six in the final over, party start in the dressing room and in the end cricket will be the final winner.

Updated script is definitely more interesting than the original one. However the one which makes the cut is as follows:

SRH, CSK top 2. SRH through to finals.

KXIP vs KKR, KKR through.

CSK vs KKR, CSK through.

SRH VS CSK take 2 will see CSK win it's 3rd trophy with most of ICF screaming FIXED !!!!

3 hours ago, beetle said:

MI cheats  :((

Less that csk....but still,they cheat.:((

Oh :hmmmm2:....you mean srk?

He is too full of himself and a drama queen...a very irritating one at that.:no:

SRK ke fans se puchcho unki yaad ka aalam

SRK ke saare dramay sehney ke liye tayyar hai hum :hmm:

Edited by Mariyam

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

Don't worry :mi: will win. we will meet in the final :csk: vs :mi:. Ambani vs Srini. What a contest. It will be a mother of all contests, cracking match, and other shastrisms I forget. :csk: will win at the end with Dhoni hitting the six in the final over, party start in the dressing room and in the end cricket will be the final winner.

Begani final mein Garuda deewana? :dontknow:

Edited by Mariyam