No place like that: Swaraj to Man from 'Indian Occupied Kashmir'

Stradlater

57 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Because we believe that public space and government space should not consider religion or religious requirements of the people. 
There are more than 1 religions in practically every country. Fact.

There are also atheists in practically every country. Also a fact.

Job of the government : to provide security, conditions for economic prosperity and  protection of rights for all citizens. 

How the heck is the government supposed to do this, if they start creating prayer hall, masjid this, temple that or start giving dietary, lifestyle consessions ?! They will ALWAYS make the playing field unequal for some citizens, by default, if they dont prescribe to said ' fast/payer routine. 

This is basic governing principle. You believe in something about how to live your life, based on a book someone wrote ? Awesome. All the power to you. Must be fun with all the time you free up for not trying to think for yourself. Cool. And it doesnt matter if people who agree with your 'version' are 1% or 99% or 99.999%. Keep it out of public space. Which is there to accomodate an equal environment for ALL people. 

22 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

Even if these things are granted, do you really think that it'd make a massive change? Its like making a goodwill gesture just to satisfy their needs, so they'd reciprocate with positive vibes. Similar initiatives to benefit locals in the past have failed to earn us their trust. 

26 minutes ago, cricketrulez said:

So more appeasement? becos that has really worked well with pak and pak trained militants. You have **** for brains or don't care about integrity of India. Which one is it??

You do not seem to fully understand the point I am making. It is not ideal to appease those people but we have to do what will give us maximum benefit even if it is costing something. And my point is it is less costly this way than what is going on. 

Kashmiris who are predominantly muslims are not happy with govt of India. They are voting for either independence or joining with Pakistan. Indian Govt cannot spend enormous amount of money and many soldiers to just safeguard the region. This has to end. It will end if the Kashmiris want to be part of Republic of India. If you provide them what they think they will get by their indenpendence/joinining Pakistan, they will feel happier being in India. 

There are many conservative muslims in India who still feel insecure. In Canada, I heard a Saudi Arabian friend telling me he had to put one wife back home and get only one wife with him here. This is because legally Canada does not recognize his multi wives. Eventually, Islamic jurisprudence may be placed in Canada too to help Muslims stay here so that they will pay taxes. Canada may not change if that does not matter to them.

But India need Kashmir to be part of Republic of India. otherwise, we will have Punjab as the next target. And then other Indian states. We cannot loose more region to Pakistan. So, let us keep the minorities happy so that they want to be a happy part of India. Give them what they want and they will listen what you say. 

Edited by sarcastic

1 hour ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Do you have a better idea?

This is how Indira Gandhi stopped the Punjab insurgency. This is how Sri Lanka settled the Jaffna dispute. This is how Russia Won back Chechnya. This is how Israel keeps itself alive.

youre talking about a group of people that despise you, and they want to kill you. They are criminals engaging in illegal behavior, they won't stop at nothing. You don't negotiate with these people, you have to kill them in order to secure the territory. It's very simple. 

Its a real failure of Indian diplomacy that they haven't been able to criminalize the activity of Muslims in Kashmir. Modi at least made a start towards making the rest of the world agree to India's concerns about terrorism. But they need to push further with this diplomatic approach by taking action and exterminating the Muslims. Hopefully they do this after the election. Article 370 will be easy to address if you kill at least half the Muslims

I also feel exactly the same the same way about naxals. Thankfully, the government is a little more proactive in killing them but they still get support from different factions of the congress party. 

I cannot even fathom any idea for killing an innocent. PERIOD. I am sorry but i would request you to take your post away. It is not good my friend. I can only request. Choice is yours.

31 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

You do not seem to fully understand the point I am making. It is not ideal to appease those people but we have to do what will give us maximum benefit even if it is costing something. And my point is it is less costly this way than what is going on. 

Kashmiris who are predominantly muslims are not happy with govt of India. They are voting for either independence or joining with Pakistan. Indian Govt cannot spend enormous amount of money and many soldiers to just safeguard the region. This has to end. It will end if the Kashmiris want to be part of Republic of India. If you provide them what they think they will get by their indenpendence/joinining Pakistan, they will feel happier being in India. 

There are many conservative muslims in India who still feel insecure. In Canada, I heard a Saudi Arabian friend telling me he had to put one wife back home and get only one wife with him here. This is because legally Canada does not recognize his multi wives. Eventually, Islamic jurisprudence may be placed in Canada too to help Muslims stay here so that they will pay taxes. Canada may not change if that does not matter to them.

But India need Kashmir to be part of Republic of India. otherwise, we will have Punjab as the next target. And then other Indian states. We cannot loose more region to Pakistan. So, let us keep the minorities happy so that they want to be a happy part of India. Give them what they want and they will listen what you say. 

Nasty sibling getting undeserved privileges over the others. Now they are asking lot more. As it is they are getting lot. They want separate country just because they think they are superior religion and cannot live with followers of other religions. THey have done lot of killings. They dont deserve anythng more than what they are already getting. People can go anywhere they want, they cannot carry along the land. can they? 

38 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

This wouldn't accomplish anything. They'd claim it as a victory and then become a launch-pad for more terrorist attacks. This is why you NEVER negotiate with terrorists.

Muslims are incapable of treating non-muslims as equals when they are in a majority, and therefore the solution is reducing the muslim population. Whether its by repatriation, incentivized migration, or as i suggested earlier - targeted anti-terrorist mass killings - similar to what was undertaken in Punjab during the 80s - this demographic issue HAS to addressed.

Muslims in kashmir HAVE to be made a minority. When you turn them into a minority, you can control them. If they remain 60% of the population, they'll want an islamic state. Once they become a minority, the state can officially use the same laws that are in use over in Uttar pradesh - gau raksha, love jihad, ghar wapasi, etc. to keep their population (and influence) in check. Its very simple.

Of course, secularists will never acknowledge this, because they don't believe that india is a country to begin with. They want india to be broken up into pieces just so they can feel morally righteous. They will glorify terrorists as rebels, and they'll celebrate terrorist attacks as acts of resistance.

Remember Amarnath Shrine protests of 2008, Kashmiris weren't even willing to give 100 acres of land for Amarnath pilgrims & associated this issue with demographic change. This lead to massive protests & killings too. 

That was a trivial issue given a political color, imagine if GOI deliberately tries to alter population in Kashmir something like China did with adding Hans in Tibet. Then there is a significant possibility of violent clash. 

Political correctedness has eventually lead our country to nowhere. Even the most right wing politicians in India can't come forward & say openly "We are the victims of Islamic terrorism" considering further backlash all over. 

Edited by Turning_track

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

Muslims are not happy with anything, doesn't mean we must give in to their demands. Name one 'happy' muslim country.

@sarcastic

Your comments to consider Kashmiri's to be separate country and bla bla .......... to join with enemy land, is not possible with current situation, also if Kashmiris think if we keep shouting, with the help of enemy land we would get the sympathies of Indian People and would achieve the agenda we have ........... the more the violence being done by Kashmiri's it directly proportinate to more Indian Symapthies with Armed forces, this will also have multiple impact with GOI as those (BJP, Congress....) who supports Armed forces would be elected and hence the more stronger would be GOI against Kashmiris who are against India.

Gone are days when insurgency was at its peak during 90's in Kashmir, and when India was economically weaker than enemy country, they had upper hand in making India agree to the tune what Kashmiri's had, ......... but now in this present world India has more support with more major powers and econmoically stronger, will never bulge to the needs of Kashmiris even what may cry.

Fact is like Israel has armed forces to protect itself .... India will always have strong armed forces in Kashmir 

And the agenda you have  in bringing soft power as Humanitarian crisis in Kashmir will not be fruitfull ..................... because then think about Baluchistan the Humanitarian crisis there and speak about it with louder...................................... if you say it is not dispute land by UN ........................ then as per UN Hafeez Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim etc, are terrorist 

On 5/10/2018 at 7:01 AM, Gollum said:

Kashmiris are shady people, very deceptive. They aren't like other Indian Muslims, have had horrible experiences with them. 1000s of them also set base in Kolkata in the carpet and handicrafts shops, never take them at face value because there is always a deep ulterior motive in all their words/actions.

They are present in hyderabad also at shilpa raman centre selling carpets handicrafts etc i never buy anything from them. I will not  give my hard earned money to them while they pelt stones at our soldiers.

They are present in hyderabad also at shilpa raman centre selling carpets handicrafts etc i never buy anything from them. I will not  give my hard earned money to them while they pelt stones at our soldiers.
Are you from Hyderabad?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk