Royal Wedding

Stradlater

4 hours ago, riya said:

what better thing to do on a lazy saturday morning (in USA),than watching this with a cup of Coffee..By the way,u have to appreciate how much monarchy has evolved with the time...I certainly appreciate that,for all their so called tradtions,and conservativisms,,they look as progressive as it gets,.whereas the so called middle class folks still stuck in Stone age when it comes to marriage with barriers of caste and many more restirctions...

Talking about progressive...

How many of his exes were at the wedding ?:p:

5 hours ago, riya said:

what better thing to do on a lazy saturday morning (in USA),than watching this with a cup of Coffee..By the way,u have to appreciate how much monarchy has evolved with the time...I certainly appreciate that,for all their so called tradtions,and conservativisms,,they look as progressive as it gets,.whereas the so called middle class folks still stuck in Stone age when it comes to marriage with barriers of caste and many more restirctions...

There are many mixed people in UK so it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that they have taken over decades to finally accept an outsider in the Royal family. At the end you should marry who you love but honestly I don't expect this couple to go on for long

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Middle class constraints are all about ego  and a wish to control their surroundings because that is all they have.

Middle class people need social support way more than wealthy folks. The rich know that even if their families/friends start to dislike them, they can choose to make new friends due to enough influence and power.

7 hours ago, beetle said:

There is no one standard for beauty.

I find Radhika Apte very beautiful and sensual. Far more  beautiful than Aishwarya Rai , shraddha or anushka.

Radhika Apte is sensational and very underrated imo.

But she has this Desi feeling about it. The sanskari face which those black chicks can only dream of.

1 hour ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Btw these christian and royal weddings are so boring in comparison to desi weddings

I like simple weddings.

I hate big fat desi weddings....prefer the simple desi weddings.

I had a traditional desi wedding in my parents home in their garden .

Simple and sweet .....except for the stupid mukut ( like a half crown) I was made to wear.

42 minutes ago, beetle said:

I like simple weddings.

I hate big fat desi weddings....prefer the simple desi weddings.

I had a traditional desi wedding in my parents home in their garden .

Simple and sweet .....except for the stupid mukut ( like a half crown) I was made to wear.

Crown really? 

Never seen in Desi weddings. Are you from a different culture(and I don't mean to sound that as disrespectful).

46 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Crown really? 

Never seen in Desi weddings. Are you from a different culture(and I don't mean to sound that as disrespectful).

It is not a crown....it is like the thing on the foreheads of  Gods and Goddesses. Made me look like bharat mata.:((

15 hours ago, beetle said:

There is no one standard for beauty.

I find Radhika Apte very beautiful and sensual. Far more  beautiful than Aishwarya Rai , shraddha or anushka.

Radhika sure is more beautiful than Shradha and Anushka...Aish though is in an Apsara....not in anyvody's league..

All European Royal family are related to each other in one way or another. HM the Queen Victoria was known as grandmother of Europe with relations in every major European Royal house. King George, Kaiser Wilhelm and Tsar Nicholas were all first cousins.

Heck even Prince Philip and HM the Queen Elizabeth are second cousins twice removed or something.

Edited by Stradlater

7 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Btw are rumors true that Harry is an illegitimate child of Diana from her affair with some British dude back when her marriage with Charles was in shambles?

Maybe its true. Lady Diana had many affairs including one with a Pakistani doctor too which is kinda surprising because I don't find her that attractive especially with the short hair cut

Edited by beetle

7 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Maybe its true. Lady Diana had many affairs including one with a Pakistani doctor too which is kinda surprising because I don't find her that attractive especially with the short hair cut

Yeah that fling with Pakistani doctor didn't last longer. At the time of her death she was in relationship with some Egyptian businessman who also got killed with her in that infamous car accident.

Short hair or not, she was extremely popular and her passing came off as a shock to everyone. Some even alluded a conspiracy involving the Royals and MI5.

Edited by Stradlater

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Yeah that fling with Pakistani doctor didn't last longer. At the time of her death she was in relationship with some Egyptian businessman who also got killed with her in that infamous car accident.

Short hair or not, she was extremely popular and her passing came off as a shock to everyone. Some even alluded a conspiracy involving the Royals and MI5.

Dodi Al Fayed.