BJP will 'definitely' not come to power in 2019: Chandrababu Naidu

gattaca

11 hours ago, eternalhope said:

Please do some more research into what I am saying. The Bjp kept putting the onus on the finance commission saying that it has put a rule that no special status was recommended to AP. But the commission members themselves clarified that they never recommended it. CBN agreed for special package believing all this and once the special status and tax privelegws were extended to all the 11 states, the state erupts. 

Dont even get the congress into the argument they have been already buried by the AP people by not giving them deposits in even a single assembly or parliamentary constituency. The same fate awaits the BJP. 

U should have followed the aftermath of bifurcation when strong anti national sentiments were flaring  up in andhra. Venkaiah naidu was going studio to studio saying bjp will come to power and will give special status of not 5 but 10 years and whichever party comes to the power the word of pm on the floor of the house is sacrosanct. Anyway unless u r local u wud not understand.

I can go further on this as u guys have no clue about the strong anti-national sentiments in the intelligentsia in Andhra growing. It is not good for the nation as a small spark could ignite it and get tot he masses. I would request people not  going overboard in their overzealousness in Defending Modi or the BJP on this issue. We all may one day come to regret this.

why AP needs special status?

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

why AP needs special status?

According to the poster, AP will turn anti-nationals and resort to violence if otherwise. They really should instead ask what Naidu has done with the tons of money received. It's a ineffective state gov who is now looking to pass the blame of center gov.

31 minutes ago, someone said:

According to the poster, AP will turn anti-nationals and resort to violence if otherwise. They really should instead ask what Naidu has done with the tons of money received. It's a ineffective state gov who is now looking to pass the blame of center gov.

Naidu secretly routes money to real estate to his Benami Murali Mohan and Swiss bank.

11 hours ago, Book_Worm said:

You are wasting your time. Posters here do not have the sensitivity to understand the situation. All of them only care about their own states and yet keep talking about unity of the country.  The centre can mess up and do anything it wants and we have to just shut up and endure it else we will be also treated like how the kashmiris are treated or even worse.

I know sodaraa. It is there modus operandi. In one thread they called me a congressi, then some one else leftist. Now one guy says TDP guy. I don't have to tell you who all these are. Sometimes the lies are unbearable, so we get excited a little and post. I was surprised at the length of my previous post my self which I keyed from my phone :cantstop:. They are talking about misrule and money diverted and if it is really an issue, the party in power will suffer the consequence. They bring in TTD - Venkateswara swamy tho pettukunnadu evvaadainaa masi ayyi povalisindhee - having no clue what is the actual issue, just plain mud-slinging hoping something will stick. What no one realises is other than the BJP every other party in the state wants special status and then the smart alexes question why special status to AP after all the discussion. They haven't even read what I wrote which would give any neutral mind all the answers. Why special status cannot be the issue now, as it is a promise made during bifurcation in the house by all the parties and has to be fulfilled.

Believe me even if I take time to give them all the information, you will at the end of the day see the same questions asked again and again. This cartel has to be countered by another cartel. So lets give it a rest and let them bask in their delusion and hopefully in an year we will see the end of this chache din. Cheers.

Edited by eternalhope

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Naidu secretly routes money to real estate to his Benami Murali Mohan and Swiss bank.

You guys should rejoice now that he left the NDA right, good riddance. Also you guys are good at unleashing the CBI and ED at your political opponents, so why not use them against him right away. How dare he questions the Emperor and the Shah?

Edited by eternalhope

6 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

You guys should rejoice now that he left the NDA right, good riddance

He was in the third front in 1996, with NDA since 1999-2004, back to NDA since 2014 and out of NDA now He's a turn-coat. 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

He was in the third front in 1996, with NDA since 1999-2004, back to NDA since 2014 and out of NDA now He's a turn-coat. 

What is your point? why did Modi invite him to the NDA then in 2014. Oh! he must have realised it just now. If people don't like what he did they will reject him. Let us stop preaching about these virtues and try to take care of your natural partner shivsena first.

Edited by eternalhope

What is your point? why did Modi invite him to the NDA then in 2014. Oh! he must have realised it just now. If people don't like what he did they will reject him. Let us stop preaching about these virtues and try to take care of your natural partner shivsena first.

Maybe by the looks of it, CBN will be proven right and NDA won’t come to power in 2019. Will be fantastic CBN at the Center Cabinet and Nara Lokesh as CM Of Andhra... Hopefully AP will get the much needed Special Status from PM Mamta Bannerjee... :nice:

1 hour ago, eternalhope said:

The point is , he is a typical politician, but changes his alliances to pursue his raj-gaddi. He was with Congress and joined TDP in NTR ministry. He rightfully got rid of NTR who turned senile, but since then he ran on the coat-tails of NDA and suddenly lost trust in BJP and is joining hands with Congress of all parties!  He has no credibility and based on who wins in 2019, he will side with them again, definitely will go back to NDA if Modi wins. 

25 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The point is , he is a typical politician, but changes his alliances to pursue his raj-gaddi. He was with Congress and joined TDP in NTR ministry. He rightfully got rid of NTR who turned senile, but since then he ran on the coat-tails of NDA and suddenly lost trust in BJP and is joining hands with Congress of all parties!  He has no credibility and based on who wins in 2019, he will side with them again, definitely will go back to NDA if Modi wins. 

Whatever his faults are he is only answerable to the people of his state and his party and he will survive as long as they support him. People in glass houses should not try throwing stones. Atleast he had the guts to go against a despot who at a minimum has one year to still go. I guess Nitish is also awaiting the wrath of ur similar accusations or let us wait till he changes his  partners again,

in essence everyone is a typical politician including Modi

Edited by eternalhope

28 minutes ago, asterix said:

Maybe by the looks of it, CBN will be proven right and NDA won’t come to power in 2019. Will be fantastic CBN at the Center Cabinet and Nara Lokesh as CM Of Andhra... Hopefully AP will get the much needed Special Status from PM Mamta Bannerjee... :nice:

Ur sarcasm not withstanding, the pm can be Banerjee, Mukherjee, Gandhi or Gadkari, but sure will not be Modi and we will get the special status.

17 hours ago, eternalhope said:

Ur sarcasm not withstanding, the pm can be Banerjee, Mukherjee, Gandhi or Gadkari, but sure will not be Modi and we will get the special status.

you are not getting special status. PS AP never voted for modi in the first place, so AP won't decide whether or not Modi will come back to power. If you were from Rajasthan or MP, I would take your threat more seriously. :giggle: