Should we wait 5 years before acknowledging CSK's achievement

mancalledsting

10 minutes ago, Shunya said:

So that means your team is even shittier to lose against such mediocre team...Let this burn for an year...maybe you guys will put up some fight next year...

Douglas Marillier of Zimbabwe owned us  and Australia with a couple of freak innings, Kamran Akmal played a blinder against us in that Irfan Pathan hattrick match, remember Peter North(I think it is Peter) owning  Pakistan with his left arm spin,There was this player for Canada who hit the fastest WC 100 against WI in 2003.....This CSK win was just like a coming together of multiple freak occurrences where good teams like SRH,MI etc etc were caught off guard.A rare fluky occurence

I wouldn't read too much into it

Edited by maniac

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

Aww dont feel so butthurt now... nobody gives a rat's ass about what YOU feel about CSK. 

Bow down to CSK - the true masters of IPL and we shall let you and sh.itty team have some fun next year.

I can barely understand what you're saying. Must be my allergy to crapp kicking in again. 

14 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

I can barely understand what you're saying. Must be my allergy to crapp kicking in again. 

You clearly don't speak CSKinese. Its a highly refined byproduct of contemporary ICF  CSK culture. Not very different from Orwell's doublespeak .

The syntax comprises of a string of abuses/ racial epithets and sexual innuendos interspersed with random words/abbreviations like Bambani, cheating, fixing, DSR, DSLR, Pakistani, Bandwagoners. These select words are then re-arranged in all possible ways.

Voila.

Edited by Mariyam

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You clearly don't speak CSKinese. Its a highly refined byproduct of contemporary ICF  CSK culture. Not very different from Orwell's doublespeak .

The syntax comprises of a string of abuses/ racial epithets and sexual innuendos interspersed with random words/abbreviations like Bambani, cheating, fixing, DSR, DSLR, Pakistani, Bandwagoners. These select words are then re-arranged in all possible ways.

Voila.

you missed the most used word that we use to target evil bambis , "money" :money: