Dhoni : a polarizing persona.

15 hours ago, maniac said:

I don’t even get why SRT vs Dhoni comparison comes up....they are not contemporaries, not the same style of play, not from the same region or for the matter of fact it is not like it’s a north vs South thing or a religious or patriotic thing ....More like east vs west lol...serious mind duck this.

Ironic that both parties defend their idol for the exact reasons they ridicule the other :phehe:

11 minutes ago, Garuda said:

@velu Lets move this also to the IPL forum. I just saw the content tag - it goes something like "CSK always wins" or something like that. If possible combine all the threads opened by the usual suspects into one because they are talking about the same thing. Butthurt little boys :biggrin:

this isn't csk ....this thread is about dhoni's career.

half brained neanderthal ,can't even understand anything out of ipl.....gawwd  what an as*s of a man....

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

:giggle: atleast he isn't thinking about Sharapova's burn in front of the whole world Bangladeshi bot. Sachin Whoo?????:hysterical:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp_WW4cQkXvOaHCbMIh4k

Isnt she pretty :love:. How could a heterosexual man abuse her. Seems to be a problem here in ICF where "Ranvir Kapoor is a playboy" is more famous topic than "Scandinavian girls are hot". Also some posters are more keen on biting my member. I'm not homophobic but all i'm saying is do it with each other. They seem to have quite the company to do it :biggrin:

Isnt she pretty :love:. How could a heterosexual man abuse her. Seems to be a problem here in ICF where "Ranvir Kapoor is a playboy" is more famous topic than "Scandinavian girls are hot". Also some posters are more keen on biting my member. I'm not homophobic but all i'm saying is do it with each other. They seem to have quite the company to do it

Sharapova is my crush, your crush is in the pic below
b544db2489d9699fad56db4334c706fe.jpg
18 hours ago, maniac said:

I don’t even get why SRT vs Dhoni comparison comes up....they are not contemporaries, not the same style of play, not from the same region or for the matter of fact it is not like it’s a north vs South thing or a religious or patriotic thing ....More like east vs west lol...serious mind duck this.

MI vs CSK

12 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Moron analyst what you have done with this thread is bring ipl turf war into cricket talk forum. 

This will make the forum and its threads eminently unreadable.

it's about dhoni's career not ipl.....the only 'morons' talking of ipl and mi vs csk .....are most probably dhoni's supporters???

go through the thread and see who is talking of ipl.....garuda and you.

12 hours ago, Number said:

All I saw was Dhoni chamchas crying that this forum is bad, Dhoni fans are bullied here and all :((

One of the chamchas went into permanent exile and has been reduced to a lurker :hehe: These dhoni chamchas have weak hearts, don't step into the ring if you don't have the courage to fight, we'll beat the heck out of every chamcha, only @velu will be allowed to live :biggrin: