Kuldeep Yadav has to play all 5 tests against England

Good indian batsman cant play kuldeep on flat tracks ..i will be seriously surprised if english batsman can play him...Mystery Spinners are very tough unless their mystery is opened up...But mystery may get opened up in the fifth test and he would have managed to grab a lot of wickets in first 4...i dont think even he can be sorted by the fifth test, he is too much of a mystery.

he has been picked bcos he is a Mystery and so he has to be played..

Dunno whether he will play in Eng or not but do hope Kuldeep works on his batting, at least he should be in a position to average 20-25 in test cricket and play 45-50 balls per innings consistently. IMO he should be our sole spinner in Australia and I want him to at least contribute something with the bat.

On 6/7/2018 at 7:58 AM, Lala said:

I believe Kuldeep as well as Chahal should play test series. But as long as Ashwin is there, chances they got to play would be minimum. May be selectors would think in pace friendly conditions spinners have nothing, but its worth a try at least one of them plays 1st match vs England since Ashwin is no more a threatening bowler now a days.

AGREE w/ this  However, problem is Ashwin is good w/ bat n that will give him the edge, I suppose.