Manjrekars obsession with 100 !!!

velu

3 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

It's in the gene

Lots of  selfish players hail from Mumbai - manjrekar, Tendulkar, Rohit 

All tuk tuk who care about their own runs first even at expense of India's results

Kanitkar was decent. Put country first

And then you have that rolley polley Ramesh Powar, how this teletubby made it to Indian team only lobby knows

90s and even early 2000 tendulkar was far from being selfish.

Manjrekar and Kanitkar are nobodies .BTW doubt Kanitkar hailed from mumbai.

Rohit : don't know. But he is the most pampered for sure.

Edited by Pollack
5 hours ago, Pollack said:

Yes. Disgustingly obsessed.

you seem to have a foregone conclusion, otherwise you will see the source of the problem - which is manju and his complexes. He betrays quite a bite of inferiority complex when he down plays Indian fast bowlers, attaches a huge importance to personal milestones of his favorite players ( from mumbai). I mean when the team has not won yet, he commentates as if a player should be content on achieving a personal milestone in a team game. Someone who would be good outside of the commentary teams.

15 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

It's in the gene

Lots of  selfish players hail from Mumbai - manjrekar, Tendulkar, Rohit 

All tuk tuk who care about their own runs first even at expense of India's results

Kanitkar was decent. Put country first

And then you have that rolley polley Ramesh Powar, how this teletubby made it to Indian team only lobby knows

Kanitkar????? do even know who he is??? 

How can you compare a guy who played so little international cricket to ATGs like Sunny or Sachin. 

On 7/10/2018 at 1:28 AM, velu said:

actually imran and gavaskar praise each other , so no issues when sunny praises khan , we can take it as mutual admiration ..

but manjrekar simply suck up to him .. 

and if you had seen the videos of master meetups , imran was always shy about kapil or i have not seen any videos about him praising kapil paaji

I'm pretty sure this Manju would gladly take an offer to be employed as Imran Khan's houseboy making him some lovely coffee in the morning and evening. This suck up was a nobody during his playing days. He made some name during his commentary time by making Indian fans cringe at him.

You're right, admiration between great players is a thing of great respect and admiration. But this Manju sucking up to Imran is just as cringe worthy as that nandrolone infected Shoaib Akhtar sucking up to Indian players.

I wonder whether anyone has purchased a copy of his autobiography yet. I mean, why would any sane fan do so?

Edited by Bublu Bhuyan
19 hours ago, Number said:

I am sure 90% of commentators start talking about 100 when a player is in 90s.

Somehow when Gavaskar/Manjerker do it, it gets highlighted more.

Maybe it reflects on how notoriously selfish these two were when it comes to scoring hundreds