Cracking the Vijay Bro Code

Switchblade

21 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Oh lol... Typical Indian parents
I just read the article and To be honest, I feel Sr. Kumar is right.
A champagne bottle is useless because it doesn't last long

I have seen a club cricketer becoming crorepati businessman after buying/selling the motorbikes and other stuff he received as tournament prizes.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

It was for sanskari reasons.....:p:

His dad also said ....at home he eats only veg very proudly. Bechara was 57 kgs of bones trying to be a fast bowler eating kadhi chawal...:((

It was for sanskari reasons.....:p:
His dad also said ....at home he eats only veg very proudly. Bechara was 57 kgs of bones trying to be a fast bowler eating kadhi chawal...:((

Wait what?!!!
From where the * he will get protein?
What is his current weight BTW?
Around 60 I guess.

It's funny because there were a couple of actual movie stars (Aamir and Hrithik) that I saw as well but I thought Dravid looked better than both of them :p:.

Aamir and Hritik are trashy looking.... Hritik has always came off to me as unhygienic except for Jodha Akbar and Dhoom 2.
I just don't like the way he looks.
Aamir looks like a dwarf.
Let's be honest, none of our BW stars are exceptional lookers after the 80s.
Now toh it has absolutely trash.
Dravid is well maintained

8 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Rahane also looks like a genuinely nice guy can take him and his wife over Virushka who are cringe worthy.I used to be Rahne's fan when he became a regular in 2013 but sadly he is not cut out for shorter formats but hope he wins one major trophy.

Rahane gives the impression of a honourable man like Dravid and Kumble. He is potentially captaincy material but alas, he cannot hold his place in India against spin.

Lol this is some discussion. It reminds me of that scene in a movie where the actress (some Sen) is obsessed with Dhoni. Speaking of Dhoni, how come velu and rasgulla haven't gone :drool: in this thread about their thalaiva ?

Switchblade just enjoys creating threads, don't think he cares about the direction of discussion :)

5 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

Look at this thread. No cricket talk.

Hopefully mods take action and give others same treatment when people go off topic

Anyway back on topic

M Vijay is a top 3 Indian test opener. Opening I'm test matches is the hardest thing ever aand that is why selfish Sachin failed at opening and went to an easier middle order spot. Part of the reason he isn't a top 3 Indian test or ODI cricketer

Top 3 Vijay is decent but now way he is in top 3 :facepalm:.He has regressed after 2014 but then your mind is limited to Csk so no point discussing with you.

Edited by Switchblade