All is not lost .

CG

2 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Shows Pakistan are better than India away from home, I am also suggesting that India don’t deserve to be number 1 if they cannot win away from home.

Abey ghochu, your phateechar team is ranked 7th in the world and has been whitewashed in almost every country, england se bahar nikal kar dekh, you have been whitewashed 4-5 times in the last few years itself and you have the audacity to come here and troll, kuch toh sharam kar minnow fan

On 8/5/2018 at 12:27 AM, YCCC said:

My prediction still stands. England win at Edgbaston and Trent Bridge. India win at Lord's and the Oval.

Southampton is difficult to call. This is only it's second Test. England won last time there against India and drew a rain affected match against SL in 2011. Overall England have a good record there across all formats but the pitch will be flat and often takes turn. Yorkshire have a dreadful record there as it's always flat and we always end up losing the toss amd batting last on a deteriorating pitch. If it's like it usually is the toss will decide the game there

Ageas bowl was a fast bouncy track last time we played there.

4 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Shows Pakistan are better than India away from home, I am also suggesting that India don’t deserve to be number 1 if they cannot win away from home.

there  is a  governing body that deals with all these matters and they have a system in place  that decides the rankings. And it is as per that India is ranked no: 1 in tests.Just because a 'Bilal78' filters out some data based on pure partiality, that doesn't change any thing.