Indian team dinner at Indian High Commissioner Office in London [Picture] - Anushkra Responded

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

So you expect them to discuss broad n Anderson on dinner table??  No board or authority will stop players to take their wife's/gf in a off day party. 

Whose talking about discussing cricket.This is not for that obviously.

This is still a formal event organized FOR INDIAN CRICKET TEAM, where are other player's family members? If this is just a random dinner like going on chowpatty as you want to claim, lets see pics of other friends and family members of the team of 30 other men. Its clear they are not allowed to.

13 minutes ago, kira said:

@Malcolm Merlyn This idiot just abused me, now I am not one to complain about abuses since I can pay back the abuses myself with interest but since you don't want me to abuse I am just tagging you here, I will take this clown for a ride down to whoop a$$ valley if he abuses me again

lol... ooo I am scared :fear1:

Ek toh gandiki felana khud chalu karo...fir shanpatti bhi..acha hai

Edited by Shunya

She used to travel as well of course in these types of occasions she wasn’t seen but even she comes off as a fake pr hyping person.

She is nowhere as condascending and preachy as Anushka nor she came off like she is on speed dial for Dhoni's every aspect like Anushka is to Kohli.

Fake PR hyping person is Dhoni
Sakshi was only used to showcase Dhoni as a loving husband and family Man.
Whereas Kohli and Anushka are partners in their joint brand Virushka

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

She is nowhere as condascending and preachy as Anushka nor she came off like she is on speed dial for Dhoni's every aspect like Anushka is to Kohli.

Fake PR hyping person is Dhoni
Sakshi was only used to showcase Dhoni as a loving husband and family Man.
Whereas Kohli and Anushka are partners in their joint brand Virushka

Dhoni’s wife appears to be the same as well Urmi,when Dhoni was playing for Pune in Ipl she was seen wearing Csk jersey promoting his hubby when he was removed as captain for Pune.Of course find Virushka fake but Sakshi was irritating as well.

1 hour ago, Switchblade said:
Dhoni’s wife appears to be the same as well Urmi,when Dhoni was playing for Pune in Ipl she was seen wearing Csk jersey promoting his hubby when he was removed as captain for Pune.Of course find Virushka fake but Sakshi was irritating as well.

Sakshi is insufferable.
I can't tolerate both Dhoni and his wife many times.
Did you see Dhoni's nonsense during The Padma Bhushan award ceremony?

Now this is weird context But Sakshi is Dhoni's beard AFAIK.
The love story is fake-they had an arranged marriage .
Dhoni has a carefully manufactured image for everybody else but he is a very very shady person.

Sakshi is just a disposable variable part of Dhoni's image.

Edited by beetle
59 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Whose talking about discussing cricket.This is not for that obviously.

This is still a formal event organized FOR INDIAN CRICKET TEAM, where are other player's family members? If this is just a random dinner like going on chowpatty as you want to claim, lets see pics of other friends and family members of the team of 30 other men. Its clear they are not allowed to.

So if you have agreed that cricket will not be discussed in it then I think its clear to you that it was the casual dinner party..

FORMAL EVENT that means you can take your wife in it there is no harm or disrespect as such to that.. Show me the link where it clearly says only "jahapana" kohli will be allowed to take his wife coz she is a film star!! don't assume by what you see!!! Anushka might have been invited or it may be just a coincidence that she was  there for shooting  and even if others were not allowed I don't think it was kohli anushkas fault that they accompanied each other in it.

And yea don't ask me about where others are? I didn't host that party :phehe:

14 minutes ago, beetle said:
Sakshi and Anushka are not alike.
One is a trophy , the other is a boss.

Sakshi is even lower than trophy wife.
She's just a substitute than Dhoni likes to show off to the world to display that everything is okay with him

Basically the only woman Mahi was truly infatuated with was Deepika Padukone but she dumped him, The Lord Mahi, for Yuvi.
How dare!!!
I keep on hearing he's still not over from that heartbreak!

Edited by beetle

:no:
The aim is that the players stay focussed and not distracted.

Now kohli is distracted and the others are getting distracted on phone.....:whine:woh kyun aayee!!!!!!!!!!!

Distraction ki kaami toh ultimately hai nahi.. This is going to be one disastrous tour