Sourav Ganguly hits back at Ravi Shastri, denies being taught punctuality lesson by him !!!

velu

3 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He's already hanging out with the Srini Mamu gang and also keeping balance with the Pro-CoA gang.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

he need not take that whole CoA, manohar, Srini feud, its unnecessary for tech level - Ganguly will be part of BCCI machinary that is focused on cricket - let the politics be played at a different level - he should not take side and walk tight rope in between - focus on cricket admin. 

5 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He'll become the president if he manages to get the backing of the majority power.
Most people dislike Shastri anyways-so I don't think that will become an impediment in his journey

why do people dislike Shastri , what did he do wrong??

he need not take that whole CoA, manohar, Srini feud, its unnecessary for tech level - Ganguly will be part of BCCI machinary that is focused on cricket - let the politics be played at a different level - he should not take side and walk tight rope in between - focus on cricket admin. 
The thing is he wants to become the BCCI president and Jaggu Dalmiya- who is basically the guy who made cricket this big in India trained him with that intent only.
That's why he now wants to grow from a mere cricket admin to something bigger.

why do people dislike Shastri , what did he do wrong??

A section of BCCI and some players dislike Shastri for being a puppet of Virat's hand (whose ego is being boosted by Vinod Rai and Company) but as we now, everything is temporary given Shastri's brain and everybody else's power lust.

10 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

A section of BCCI and some players dislike Shastri for being a puppet of Virat's hand (whose ego is being boosted by Vinod Rai and Company) but as we now, everything is temporary given Shastri's brain and everybody else's power lust.

Coach is supposed to be puppet under captain in cricket.Captain has always been the king in cricket.If coach becomes more important then he is no good.

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

If I had it my way, I would make Rahane the test captain and bring back Kumble as the coach for tests.

This Bevda-Arrogant duo is ruining our team very fast.

Does Bevda even have any coaching credentials?

It happens only in India where hype and chest beating drama can hand you a massive bounty

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

If I had it my way, I would make Rahane the test captain and bring back Kumble as the coach for tests.

This Bevda-Arrogant duo is ruining our team very fast.

Does Bevda even have any coaching credentials?

Even Rahane as captain does not inspire confidence. He is so passive. Concerns about our test team are genuine, but unfortunately things will get swept under the carpet with smart scheduling and extended periods of home series. 

3 hours ago, kosingh said:

Just need someone who can manage egos that are getting out of control. That's what is needed right now, and that alone will be worth more than decades of coaching experience. 

Coaching is a very serious job. You need lot of experience to do it. I am not confident Ganguly can be a good head coach at the moment.