Wtf statements you have heard from people.

beetle

• A peaceful colleague from the peaceful padosi nation once told me  that they are not supposed to use stand-in urinals and will have to use sit-in only (like women) as per sharia. They are not supposed to hold it, as it is not pure.  He was explaining  because I was standing and doing it and he entered and used an enclosed stall and hence later apologized and blamed his orthodoxy for not using the next stand-in stall.
Yes, it's not only padosis even Indian ones also do the same. But I also came across some not so religious ones who don't care about much.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, nikred said:

Yes, it's not only padosis even Indian ones also do the same. But I also came across some not so religious ones who don't care about much.

Forget peacefuls even rural Hindus do it till this day as have been observed by yours truly since childhood.

Except that instead of enclosed stall, they use the nearest jhaari or wall to finish the job.

Forget peacefuls even rural Hindus do it till this day as have been observed by yours truly since childhood.
Except that instead of enclosed stall, they use the nearest jhaari or wall to finish the job.
I noticed that too. Don't know if it is entirely rural specific though. I understand peaceful have religious obligations, why do these guys go that way?

One theory I have is to avoid it splashing back.

7 minutes ago, nikred said:

I noticed that too. Don't know if it is entirely rural specific though. I understand peaceful have religious obligations, why do these guys go that way?

One theory I have is to avoid it splashing back. emoji14.png

My grandad uses the same position too.

Will ask him the next time I see him.

Here's hoping he doesn't take it in a wrong way .

1) if our vehicle hit a pig , we should sell the vehicle immediately ( many do this in my place )

2) if a crow touches our head or sit on our head  , its a sign that we are going to die soon :fear:  ( read a news sometime back that  one guy committed suicide because of the fear of death after crow sat on his head ) 

23 minutes ago, nikred said:

Leaving the house right after sneezing is a no-no.

Very common practice,they tell you to sit down before going out if you've sneezed .

Another one was if you see two "lucky birds " (maina) your day will go fine ,if one then it'll not go well 

2 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Very common practice,they tell you to sit down before going out if you've sneezed .

Another one was if you see two "lucky birds " (maina) your day will go fine ,if one then it'll not go well 

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret,
Never to be told.
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten for a bird,
You must not miss

we used to say ten for death...:afraid: rest all were same.

If you see two mynas ...you put two fingers on the mouth and blow kiss.

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret,
Never to be told.
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten for a bird,
You must not miss

we used to say ten for death...:afraid: rest all were same.
If you see two mynas ...you put two fingers on the mouth and blow kiss.
WTF Certified!!!