No change in India-Pak game schedule in Asia Cup

Gollum

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

A) BCCI already given hosting rights to Emirates cricket board. As I said before, BCCI dont care about this tournament

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/news/asia-cup-bcci-hands-over-hosting-rights-to-emirates-cricket-board/amp_articleshow/65441208.cms

Same article says:-

Earlier this year, the Asian Cricket Council (ACC) decided that the tournament will be shifted to UAE but India will be hosting the tournament.'

BCCI acting secretary Choudhary said: "We are thankful to the Emirates Cricket Board for hosting the 2018 Asia Cup on behalf of the BCCI.'

ICC press release India to host Asia Cup 2018 in UAE

"The ACC Board unanimously approved the staging of Asia Cup 2018 in the U.A.E between September 13th-28th, 2018," the BCCI release stated. "India will be hosting the upcoming marquee event of Asia in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.”

Sorry if some of us are confused, we aren't aware of the nitty-gritty. 

Assuming they aren't the hosts they still can't shun responsibility. They may not care about this tournament but if they don't care about the health of their employees they are simply scumbags. 

B) BCCI though a corrupt body but is actually doing lots for its players both money wise and for players developement. How many A tours we play compare to other teams??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They aren't doing enough for Indian cricket. And they are a corrupt body, no kintu parantu...Just because they do a couple of things right doesn't mean they are beyond reproach. With our resources and global competition we should dominate the sport like erstwhile Soviet Union in chess or All Blacks in Rugby. Are we even close? 

Edited by Gollum
4 hours ago, Gollum said:

What our players will be subjected to is simply inhuman. I can't understand how people defend this **** move. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

I completely agree.

meltdown..

guys its not a big deal..its just an Asia cup..and India will send a big squad and rest some folks for the first game which will be a bit more than a glorified practice game..infact its a good thing that India gets a look in the previous day.

all they had to do was move up the BD V AFG match on the day IND V PAK is going to take place and hold our match on BD V AFG day. It would have worked out. No extra travel cost, no nothing. Literally shift the day of these two matches.

What did they do, put the names in a random number generator to generate the dates? LOL

1 minute ago, Zero_Unit said:

all they had to do was move up the BD V AFG match on the day IND V PAK is going to take place and hold our match on BD V AFG day. It would have worked out. No extra travel cost, no nothing. Literally shift the day of these two matches.

What did they do, put the names in a random number generator to generate the dates? LOL

No they fixed pak games first. Then bd then afg then India. In that order. 

I hope the games are day-night

oh wait they're not lol...

I hope they rest all the pacemen, there's no use running like a donkey in 40C heat for minimum returns, only spinners and some dibbly-dobbly bowlers should tour. I don't care one bit if we lose every single match. This series is a farce.

Edited by bhakum20
day-night