Batting order

vvvslaxman

I honestly would ask Dhawan to charge the fast bowlers. At this stage, I don't think he has much chance.

He gets 40 off 50. India is 100 for 2. Throw Moeen off. Preferably Rahul is facing him and attacking him. 

India should be positive. We will not be able to brazen it out. I would promote Hardik and Pant. You need all experienced players when chasing last 100 runs.

1. Same batting order

2. We should look to play positively by putting away the bad balls ... but don't chase wide deliveries and don't play improvised shots.  Leave a lot of outside-off stump deliveries as usual.

3. Get set first ... and don't gift one's wicket.

4. Don't think about the target and put pressure on oneself.  This is not a LOI with over limitations.  Just bat on like above.

It's time to try a funky batting order,all our overseas chases of the past few years we have gone with the conservative option and it has not worked.Wouldnt mind Pant opening(:cantstop:) and Rahul at 3

This might also mean that Rahul doesnt have to deal with too many inswingers and he's around when the spinners come on which is very crucial